Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/4/13 - Bee otch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Ron, how bout the Raptors?

No Team Canada talk?
:poke:
I'd have to care first. I turned the game on yesterday morning, it was 5-1 and I started laughing.

Lame
what can I say, I'm not a big hockey fan, and am probably completely done watching the sport all together
Guy brings his truck, just drops it off with the keys in it before we opened. Dude's got 5 shotguns, and some rifles in the back seat. high capacity pistols in the middle console. and enough ammo to last, a very long time.

add one random nut job to that scenerio, and you have a big mess.
LeNeve Wrote:Guy brings his truck, just drops it off with the keys in it before we opened. Dude's got 5 shotguns, and some rifles in the back seat. high capacity pistols in the middle console. and enough ammo to last, a very long time.

To avoid a potential situation I hope everyone at the dealership are equally armed.
LeNeve Wrote:Guy brings his truck, just drops it off with the keys in it before we opened. Dude's got 5 shotguns, and some rifles in the back seat. high capacity pistols in the middle console. and enough ammo to last, a very long time.

Who leaves that in their vehicle when they drop it off to get work done?!?!
[Image: cake-baby.jpg]

Multitasking
Brian Wrote:

Who leaves that in their vehicle when they drop it off to get work done?!?!

everybody with a truck. I bet there are guns in at least 2 other trucks that are in here right now. Even the local police leave their rifles, and shotguns in their cars when we work on them.

State troopers, take everything out before we work on their cars though.
I think that baby is dead.

I'd call the police.
That's got to be breaking all kinds of laws.
Jose Canseco wants to be mayor of Toronto.......I am SOOOOOOOO for this idea :happy:
Chip Wrote:

I'd call the police.

The cops do it too. :?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'd call the police.

So, Kansas is pretty much the post-apocalyptic Australia in Mad Max?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'd call the police.

yeah, I guess it is. :high5:
I should build a thunderdome.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'd call the police.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas... take your pick

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:I should build a thunderdome.
Yes you should.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7