Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/4/13 - Bee otch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:build a bio dome too, probaly without pauly shore though
Probably????
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

With blackjack and hookers?
"I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers! Ah, forget the amusement park." ~ Bender
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:build a bio dome too, probaly without pauly shore though
Probably????
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

With blackjack and hookers?

those are standard features in all my domes.
LeNeve's Dome emporium is teaming up with Pete's ladder express to give you unbelievably low prices for 2013.
LeNeve Wrote:LeNeve's Dome emporium is teaming up with Pete's ladder express to give you unbelievably low prices for 2013.

Al Harrington is still going to destroy you guys because he has those Wacky waving inflatable arm flaling tube men.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:LeNeve's Dome emporium is teaming up with Pete's ladder express to give you unbelievably low prices for 2013.

Al Harrington is still going to destroy you guys because he has those Wacky waving inflatable arm flaling tube men.

that son of a bitch..
I haven't been paid yet today. I guess they finally fixed the glitch in accounting. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't been paid yet today. I guess they finally fixed the glitch in accounting. Confusedad:
New benefits deductions & fiscal cliff BS went into effect today, massive decrease in pay in 2013 Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:car stickers are so stupid. at least it gives me the chance to judge someone without actualy meeting them.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrgy-URRpuaN_tBYJXwI-...G0arTen62I]

I hate those family stickers they put on minivans. Let's inform complete strangers how many kids we have and, sometimes, they even have their names on there.
Derick Wrote:[Image: Raptor700R_se.jpg]

Jim has one of those. It runs on racing fuel. The last time he rode it, he hit a tree stump and rolled a few times. Cracked his ribs good and fucked up the handle bars
Finally just now got my check. They were busy trying to figure out the new tax increase, bummer for everyone. Confusedad:
The fuck is this? 7 year old gay? Sure thing princess

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:The fuck is this? 7 year old gay? Sure thing princess

I was just reading through that too. Fucking ridiculous. His parents are retards. He has no chance at life, whether hes gay or straight with those role models.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Brampton Wrote:The fuck is this? 7 year old gay? Sure thing princess

There is no way he would know at that age. His parents are tards for raising a pansy.
LeNeve Wrote:Finally just now got my check. They were busy trying to figure out the new tax increase, bummer for everyone. Confusedad:
major bummer, I went back 7 years in after tax take home money
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Finally just now got my check. They were busy trying to figure out the new tax increase, bummer for everyone. Confusedad:
major bummer, I went back 7 years in after tax take home money

damn, that much? i guess i'll have to look at my check this week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7