Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I refreshed the page 14 times before saying, "Fuck it, I'll start the Daily"
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:I refreshed the page 14 times before saying, "Fuck it, I'll start the Daily"
Ataboy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
hahaha. Wendy's is hitting on Joe
the red head chick in the wendys commercials is kind of hot, but she is annoying as fuck.
LeNeve Wrote:the red head chick in the wendys commercials is kind of hot, but she is annoying as fuck.

:hitit: Just because of hair color
John Hansen is so fucking awkward. He needs to get out of radio.
Joe Wrote:John Hansen is so fucking awkward. He needs to get out of radio.
Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
my little girl woke up while I was getting ready for work this morning. She wanted to tell me about a scary dream she had. A frozen mouse was chasing her around our house in her dream. Then she made me lay down with her until she fell back asleep. I was thirty minutes late for work.

if you are going to be 30 minutes late for work, that's a pretty good reason in my book.
hopefully your talking about this girl.... (morgan smith goodwin)

[Image: 560316_536702133012195_261301920_n.jpg]

not this girl

[Image: wendy-thomas-wendys.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:my little girl woke up while I was getting ready for work this morning. She wanted to tell me about a scary dream she had. A frozen mouse was chasing her around our house in her dream. Then she made me lay down with her until she fell back asleep. I was thirty minutes late for work.

if you are going to be 30 minutes late for work, that's a pretty good reason in my book.

tardy. 0.5 attendance points
yeah, first girl. Not the actual wendy, fat daughter of wendys founder. I can almost guareentee she smells like bacon. a dave thomas guareentee actually.
what the hell is an attendance point?
I don't feel tardy.
attendance point system.

.5 for being tardy
1 for a call off
2 for a no call no show

6 points in a 6 month period is termination
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10