Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just found out Grande Prairie was the second coldest place on earth when I woke up this morning. It's now the 6th coldest. #swoot
So Sara is super hot, athletic, nice, smart and likes good tv. What the fuck is she doing with Rich.

sent from a levy in Kansas
michaelangelo Wrote:Just found out Grande Prairie was the second coldest place on earth when I woke up this morning. It's now the 6th coldest. #swoot

Thats kind of a neat stat actually. :high5:

How cold was the coldest place on earth this morning?
Spot calls his wife pooper. That is hot, if you are into scat play.

Pete Nice Wrote:So Sara is super hot, athletic, nice, smart and likes good tv. What the fuck is she doing with Rich.

She needed a place to stay in NY and has access to the radio whenever she wants?
Derick Wrote:its snowing here

4 inches dropped down here last night. I want to go sledding now.
Pete Nice Wrote:So Sara is super hot, athletic, nice, smart and likes good tv. What the fuck is she doing with Rich.

he had good game
michaelangelo Wrote:Just found out Grande Prairie was the second coldest place on earth when I woke up this morning. It's now the 6th coldest. #swoot

Brrr!

Why were they talking about their wives being raped?
Joe Wrote:

She needed a place to stay in NY and has access to the radio whenever she wants?

And a top1% salary

LeNeve Wrote:

Jakutsk Russia is currently -47F, GP is -35F
it seems to be snowing harder. this sucks. i'm in the mood for ice cream now
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Hypothetical

michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Jakutsk Russia is currently -47F, GP is -35F

Actual temp or with wind chill?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Hypothetical

That's an awful hypothetical
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10