Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4c5yO4zsy3-Tx8wA8IaT...nkWZ2HYNNA]
LeNeve Wrote:The suit of armor looks really good next to the white christmas tree.

Haters

sent from a levy in Kansas
This hobbit song sucks. I am not even sure the premise for making it. Just dumb.

JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Why are they lords? I missed that

Spot bought all of them 10SqFt of land in Scotland.
http://www.highlandtitles.com

Good grief. That's kinda dumb.
Pete Nice Wrote:This hobbit song sucks. I am not even sure the premise for making it. Just dumb.

:whomo:
I actually fell asleep for a bit. I must've needed it, because I don't feel neasrly as miserable as I did earlier.
Sup ninjas?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup ninjas?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

nuttin
nut nut nuttin on trees
freeze
at ease
now let me shoot a nut on the tree
:roflmao: :roflmao:
freaking psycho
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree w Covino. A suit of armour would be dope. I want one in my house.

I'd settle for a life size Master Chief Statue

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/vgm/3493256648.html

Or a COD statue.

[Image: life-size-ghost.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:my little girl woke up while I was getting ready for work this morning. She wanted to tell me about a scary dream she had. A frozen mouse was chasing her around our house in her dream. Then she made me lay down with her until she fell back asleep. I was thirty minutes late for work.

if you are going to be 30 minutes late for work, that's a pretty good reason in my book.

My son was having nightmares every night for a week until I told him that our cats eat monsters and that's why people get cats. Everywhere he'd go has a cat so it seemed to have worked considering he stayed over at my sisters without any issues.
Jim and I went out and got new phones today, it was one of my Christmas presents. We switched from MTS to Rogers since we couldn't get Bell or Telus where we live, we ended with with a better plan, the capability of turning one of the phones into a hotspot eliminating the need for our wireless USB hub.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10