Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: AsLiG4bCIAAZRAj.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I went out and got new phones today, it was one of my Christmas presents. We switched from MTS to Rogers since we couldn't get Bell or Telus where we live, we ended with with a better plan, the capability of turning one of the phones into a hotspot eliminating the need for our wireless USB hub.
which phone did you get?
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I went out and got new phones today, it was one of my Christmas presents. We switched from MTS to Rogers since we couldn't get Bell or Telus where we live, we ended with with a better plan, the capability of turning one of the phones into a hotspot eliminating the need for our wireless USB hub.
which phone did you get?

Yeah really, what kind of freaking story was that, you know we all like phones on here!
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
which phone did you get?

Yeah really, what kind of freaking story was that, you know we all like phones on here!
I kind of hope its an iPhone.....just so everyone gets all bent out of shape
michaelangelo Wrote:
which phone did you get?

You know she got some Canadian off brand thing. It's probably called an iDriod
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
which phone did you get?

You know she got some Canadian off brand thing. It's probably called an iDriod
You spelled droid wrong

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
which phone did you get?

I kind of hope its an iPhone.....just so everyone gets all bent out of shape
It is. I wanted the Samsung galaxy s3, Jim said I could have any of them but there is no warranty on the phone, it's huge compared to my old BB so I got the iphone5 so I can at least have apple care.
NussieT Wrote:It is. I wanted the Samsung galaxy s3, Jim said I could have any of them but there is no warranty on the phone, it's huge compared to my old BB so I got the iphone5 so I can at least have apple care.

There's a 1 year warranty on the S3
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It is. I wanted the Samsung galaxy s3, Jim said I could have any of them but there is no warranty on the phone, it's huge compared to my old BB so I got the iphone5 so I can at least have apple care.

This is correct. Fucking Rogers and their shitty reps

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Joe Wrote:

I knew that. The Rogers rep said that too. Mts offered a no questions warranty for $7/month. Rogers doesn't offer anything like that. With the iPhone I could at least get apple care. I also got an otter box.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10