Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/30/2012 - Thursday - Seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
chose them

for the time being.....
Derick Wrote:So I had an interview for that job yesterday. I was excited about it until he mentioned moving to youngstown or hagerstown. Let me see if I got this straight, he wants someone to move to a place they have never been and doesnt know anyone, then spend 60% of the time traveling. So when are you supposed to make new friends?

He doesn't want you have friends, so you are more available to travel all of the time. :duh:
if you were a hot chick would you be lured to famous dudes.....
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my boss is going n vacation tomorrow, so I need to figure out how I can get sirius for a day.
free Sirius 7 day trial:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.siriusxm.com/internetradio/freetrial">http://m.siriusxm.com/internetradio/freetrial</a><!-- m -->

The Canadian XM site gives you a free 14 day trial. (unless that's changed recently)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I can't start working until I find a job... Swoot! Unemployment sucks a fatty.

I seriously thinking of milking unemployment through the holidays if this job ends. No one is going hire a huge, knocked up chick.

plenty of Santa jobs available at the mall
NussieT Wrote:I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.

:roflmao: :roflmao: We had a bunny who thought she was a cat. She was even litter trained, but she loved to chew on stuff. He could do what I did and teach it to play cards. Ours loved to put a deck of cards in different plies.
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I can't start working until I find a job... Swoot! Unemployment sucks a fatty.

I seriously thinking of milking unemployment through the holidays if this job ends. No one is going hire a huge, knocked up chick.

plenty of Santa jobs available at the mall
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:My shift key is not working properly.

Goo!!!
boner pills
mortgage refinancing
blender bottles
dave smith dot com

and dish network.
Chip Wrote:I'm starving.
And have no idea what to get for lunch.

My appetite is slowly returning. So, I had Pizza Hut today (the other half of it is for tomorrow).

I can't eat a lot of foods, but it seems like there's more fast food that I can stomach lately (like fries) I miss salads. I might have to see if I can keep those down again.
i haven't been around too much lately and missed why you lost your job. good luck finding a job. I was really banking on the job i'm finally going to get, but have sent out a couple of resumes for other jobs that i'm not as enthusiastic for. if you have a trade, you'd have jobs lined up around here. especially if you're a welder or in the construction industry.
Brampton Wrote:I don't listen to any channels that would play new stupid pop music.......I guess I'm out of touch

:high5: I hate pop... My little girl is going to be a Rocker if I have it my way. We're not listening to Justin Bieber or whoever replaces him. My step daughter wants the baby to like what she listens too... country and pop. :killme:
michaelangelo Wrote:should get a job offer from RBC tomorrow or monday, finally I can go back to work
Hopefully!! Good Luck!!!!!
A friend just sent this to me.
I'm really not surprised they'd take that option at all.

Edit: From Ohio State if you didn't guess.
you should see my jingle package.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14