Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/30/2012 - Thursday - Seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich has no clue and all he does is repeat what he sees in the liberal media.

Jim has had that convention on. I just want to punch a lot of those speakers in the faces. Hucklebee, I used to think was decent until he made his abortion comment, so he can go fuck himself. That Ryan guy annoys me almost as much as Santorum (who can eat a huge bowl of dicks, not spotted). Romney's wife was full of crap, too. She loves women and the work they do? She's never worked a day in her life. SHe came off ignorant.
cool. now listening to outdated jingles from NYC radio stations.
jingle deez nutz
Brampton Wrote:I'm sorry......but isn't congress and the senate more important than the President.

I mean, isn't he really the talking head of the majority of shareholders?

Yes. He only has the right to veto bills, something none of those others have, but he cannot do anything without the House and Senate ok-ing it. The founding fathers hated the royal family, so they wanted to make sure that no single person would have full control of the government.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The liberal media = All News except Fox.

Could it be possible that if all news except Fox is considered liberal than liberal is just what makes the most sense?
US news channels are a complete joke.

It doesn't matter what broadcaster it is, its slanted. when you are used to watching news from another country and you watch the US news, the difference is ridiculous.

not to mention, you get next to no world news, but you get to know the recipe to the white house beer and the type of food the Presidential pet eats

Yup and it's annoyingly dumb.
LeNeve Wrote:cool. now listening to outdated jingles from NYC radio stations.

You should thank them.
Everyone cares about everything New York.
Hucklebee did bring up a Pussification of America regarding kids getting trophies just for participating.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:canada has 5 parties.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHu5ggOdCaekKG0QVrt0d...4UNAY8ufU5]
you didn't read, we have 4 nationally
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8FLkD7MEkdoNeG2Kp28Y...lucN1HX2Jw]
:high5:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Hey Canadians, check this out.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/
cant....espn is blocked at my work
Pete Nice Wrote:For the record, I never said Obama was bad in that conversation, what I did was point out the lies about women and republicans and how the liberal media sensationalized the issue to make it an issue when abortion and birth control are a non issue in this election b/c they are not going away and not getting changed as it would be political suicide for any of them to do it, the important issue in this election is the economy, deficit and jobs and NOT social issues that are not going to change anyway.

For the record, I don't care if Romney or Obama cares about me, I am not naive. But what I do care about is lies and misinformation.

I am not sure who I am going to vote for yet, Romney or a third party, but I do know that I am NOT voting for Obama.

They need to quit down-grading women and stop talking about abortion all together. All it does is aggravate me.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cool. now listening to outdated jingles from NYC radio stations.

You should thank them.
Everyone cares about everything New York.
oh yeah. NYC rules!
Chip Wrote:A friend just sent this to me.
I'm really not surprised they'd take that option at all.

Edit: From Ohio State if you didn't guess.
Ohio State prefers ass rape than cheering for the winningest team in sports history.......thats sensible :roll:

Hail to the Victors :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Hey Canadians, check this out.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/
cant....espn is blocked at my work

Wtf do you work for a bunch of homos or something? jews?
Chip Wrote:They were talking about stories from other points of view, and it reminded me of this quote I found on the internet a while back.

Dear people who think Romeo and Juliet is a love story:

It was a relationship that lasted 3 days between and 13 year old and a 17 year old that resulted in 6 deaths

Sincerely people who actually read the book.

I never really liked that story either.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I can't start working until I find a job... Swoot! Unemployment sucks a fatty.

I seriously thinking of milking unemployment through the holidays if this job ends. No one is going hire a huge, knocked up rapist.

Yep.

I DID NOT RAPE HIM... He didn't get anything from me last night, dammit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14