Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/30/2012 - Thursday - Seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So I had an interview for that job yesterday. I was excited about it until he mentioned moving to youngstown or hagerstown. Let me see if I got this straight, he wants someone to move to a place they have never been and doesnt know anyone, then spend 60% of the time traveling. So when are you supposed to make new friends?
http://adultfriendfinder.com/

My point being, that you live in a new city, dont know anyone, where anything is, and your gone 60% of the time.
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So I had an interview for that job yesterday. I was excited about it until he mentioned moving to youngstown or hagerstown. Let me see if I got this straight, he wants someone to move to a place they have never been and doesnt know anyone, then spend 60% of the time traveling. So when are you supposed to make new friends?
I saw one set of naked boobs, and the rest was pillow biters. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
I saw one set of naked boobs, and the rest was pillow biters. Confusedad:
[Image: oPZkH.gif]

So what are your thought on it now?
NussieT Wrote:

So what are your thought on it now?

not so much, if I can stay here, hell yeah, if that where they want me to go, someone else can have it
I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.
isaac the jewish hurricane.
NussieT Wrote:I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.

xbox cords are 5 feet off the ground. even the power supply is halfway up the wall. the stuff i care about will be fine.
My shift key is not working properly.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.

xbox cords are 5 feet off the ground. even the power supply is halfway up the wall. the stuff i care about will be fine.

I think you'd be surprised what they can do. A friend from high school used to have a bunny that would do flying leaps then bite people.
LeNeve Wrote:isaac the jewish hurricane.
all homes are half off
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:isaac the jewish hurricane.
all homes are half off
:roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I think you'd be surprised what they can do. A friend from high school used to have a bunny that would do flying leaps then bite people.

so when it grows up its going to start trying to assasinate me? Confusedad:
Right now the rabbit is pretty sweet. it climbs up on me and falls asleep on my shoulder all snuggled into my neck while I'm watching tv. It uses a litter box too, so thats cool too.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

so when it grows up its going to start trying to assasinate me? Confusedad:

Just like this.
You're royally fucked.

[youtube]XcxKIJTb3Hg[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14