Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/30/2012 - Thursday - Seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Politics is the most depressing topic I can think of.
Everyone is out to fuck us over.
:high5:

you know who isn't.....sports owners and the players......O wait, they don't care either Confusedad:

Confusedad:

At least I'm going to see the Offspring tomorrow, then I'm off all of next week.
Plenty of beer drinking might help.
i'm watching the first season of californication, it's pretty damn entertaining
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:canada has 5 parties.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHu5ggOdCaekKG0QVrt0d...4UNAY8ufU5]
you didn't read, we have 4 nationally
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8FLkD7MEkdoNeG2Kp28Y...lucN1HX2Jw]

Abe Froman had a party of 3.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqBpCRivADvSKR1j53Kbu...aCWNVpdRI2]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvbRtRWQsE0oM_AeAHCpR...GbUdUVGbqR]
They were talking about stories from other points of view, and it reminded me of this quote I found on the internet a while back.

Dear people who think Romeo and Juliet is a love story:

It was a relationship that lasted 3 days between and 13 year old and a 17 year old that resulted in 6 deaths

Sincerely people who actually read the book.
okay, got my free trial rolling, and I'm listening. are they reading stuff from womens magazines to us?
Chip Wrote:They were talking about stories from other points of view, and it reminded me of this quote I found on the internet a while back.

Dear people who think Romeo and Juliet is a love story:

It was a relationship that lasted 3 days between and 13 year old and a 17 year old that resulted in 6 deaths

Sincerely people who actually read the book.

thats some serious jail time
LeNeve Wrote:okay, got my free trial rolling, and I'm listening. are they reading stuff from womens magazines to us?

Yeah, what were you expecting?
Guy talk?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, got my free trial rolling, and I'm listening. are they reading stuff from womens magazines to us?

Yeah, what were you expecting?
Guy talk?
Confusedad:
they should talk about this.
[Image: shortest2_uni.jpg]
:roflmao:

Hey Canadians, check this out.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/
LeNeve Wrote:they should talk about this.
[Image: shortest2_uni.jpg]

Holy shit, quick, kill them before they get out and infect other people!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I can't start working until I find a job... Swoot! Unemployment sucks a fatty.

I seriously thinking of milking unemployment through the holidays if this job ends. No one is going hire a huge, knocked up chick.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I can't start working until I find a job... Swoot! Unemployment sucks a fatty.

I seriously thinking of milking unemployment through the holidays if this job ends. No one is going hire a huge, knocked up rapist.

Yep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14