Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, July 5, 2012 ~ Another Hot One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yesterday hit 110F with the heat index. Not normal for Michigan. Today should only be about 107F.
Jim somehow scored yesterday and today off. Lucky bastard. Did anyone hear him sounding like a retard on the show yesterday? I thought he would like to be included in my call to the show and instead he was spouting out "pie" and "tatertits" like a moron.
San Diego fucked up their fireworks last night:
[youtube]nvu1UJ9uZ7k[/youtube]
I need to get some work done today I suppose.... Confusedarcasm:
Happy Birthday to Lonne3000...

I would find a pict to post for him, but he probably won't show up to appreciate it.
I heard the call yesterday while driving, but I didn't hear Jim
Joe Wrote:I heard the call yesterday while driving, but I didn't hear Jim

Good :grin:
Celestial Fireworks... Cool

[Image: 2012-07-03T143300Z_189755656_GM1E8731QB8...E-STAR.JPG]
I could hear him saying something, I figured I couldn't make it out because I'm at work, and didn't have it on real loud.
Chip Wrote:I could hear him saying something, I figured I couldn't make it out because I'm at work, and didn't have it on real loud.

You worked yesterday???
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:San Diego fucked up their fireworks last night:

What do you expect from a giant whale's vagina?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:San Diego fucked up their fireworks last night:

What do you expect from a giant whale's vagina?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I made Jim watch that whole movie a few days ago. I can't believe he's never seen it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I could hear him saying something, I figured I couldn't make it out because I'm at work, and didn't have it on real loud.

You worked yesterday???

Yep.
This seems rather wrong to me. Like if a firefighter let a house burn to the ground because it was across the border of his jurisdiction. :?

http://news.yahoo.com/lifeguard-florida-...25z;_ylv=3
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You worked yesterday???

Yep.

Any particular reason? Or do you get tomorrow off instead? I know some places offered their people options for that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10