Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, July 5, 2012 ~ Another Hot One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You should really keep up on this stuff. Now, July 14, in Port Huron is the Bluewater festival and that night ... at 9p- ish it their boat parade. I've never been to it, but am going to try to go this year. I've heard it's pretty cool.

Yeah, I should.
I hadn't looked at any of that stuff yet this year.

I love finding stuff like that to do. It's a fun way to explore the area and it's a change from the normal options. I got my parks pass, so I can check out some of these state parks more, too. The preggers thing has become an issue, because I've noticed that I get worn out more quickly than I normally do, so I have to be more careful about hiking on trails or bike riding. My dog is going to have to learn to carry more weight in her dog pack for me.
Chip Wrote:Why I love Wipe Out.

[Image: excellent_form.gif]
this chick is from the city i'm from
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgkVsm7B-RBrrjq0hoQl6...x12rQ8trQP]

this was the result of her visit to wipeout canada
[Image: fl_kali1.jpg]

I think she got a concussion from it
I'm always surprised you don't see more bloody noses on that show, unless they just cut that out. A face plant like that and my nose would be gushing.
I just informed Jim that his unborn child is grounded for beating up my insides.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just informed Jim that his unborn child is grounded for beating up my insides.

are you going to inform all the BBC's that they are grounded also for the same reason?
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just informed Jim that his unborn child is grounded for beating up my insides.

are you going to inform all the BBC's that they are grounded also for the same reason?
Confusedhock:
:roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just informed Jim that his unborn child is grounded for beating up my insides.

Why do you think I broke up with them?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just informed Jim that his unborn child is grounded for beating up my insides.

touché
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:are you going to inform all the BBC's that they are grounded also for the same reason?

touché

:grin:
Gotta find a new pair of sunglasses... :cya: back in a few
Training course over... Now I have nothing to do...
Geez people and you are making my free time even more boring...
NussieT Wrote:Geez people and you are making my free time even more boring...

:whomo:
No, Steve Nash was traded to the Kings...

[Image: KNASHAJS.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Confusedhock:

:whomo:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10