Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, July 5, 2012 ~ Another Hot One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chip Wrote:No, Steve Nash was traded to the Kings...

[Image: KNASHAJS.jpg]

what dat mean?
Chip Wrote:No, Steve Nash was traded to the Kings...

[Image: KNASHAJS.jpg]

that's the biggest cluster fuck of information I have ever seen on a news screen.
I am going two bootcamps this summer. One every M,W,F at 5:30am and the other Tues & Thurs from 8pm to 9pm... We started on Tuesday and I am sore all over... My arms hurt from yesterday mornings pushup pyramid and my legs are sore from squats & skull crusher on Tuesday evening
NussieT Wrote:I am going two bootcamps this summer. One every M,W,F at 5:30am and the other Tues & Thurs from 8pm to 9pm... We started on Tuesday and I am sore all over... My arms hurt from yesterday mornings pushup pyramid and my legs are sore from squats & skull crusher on Tuesday evening

Confusedhock:
Your legs are tired from doing skull crushers?
SKULL CRUSHER!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeC9ghh2ADjFdruyW1px9...ACO-Xgeo_o]
skull crusher looks like a dildo
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am going two bootcamps this summer. One every M,W,F at 5:30am and the other Tues & Thurs from 8pm to 9pm... We started on Tuesday and I am sore all over... My arms hurt from yesterday mornings pushup pyramid and my legs are sore from squats & skull crusher on Tuesday evening

Confusedhock:
Your legs are tired from doing skull crushers?

You have no idea... I'll see if I can find a picture online...
LeNeve Wrote:skull crusher looks like a dildo

And apparently it makes T walk funny.
[Image: At_The_Game.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:skull crusher looks like a dildo

And apparently it makes T walk funny.

I'm not walking funny... I said I ache.
I google imaged crushed skull. Confusedad:

this was the least sad pic on there

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0NDQ9Np1tb5URxZrTkTw...kb0_sQ-Cqo]
A skull crusher...

[Image: 487149_237846832990686_165769533531750_4...1090_n.jpg]
I hope beiber overdoses on drugs. I think there is a good chance. He's already bored with life.
It's annoying, but you can't tell someone they can't park infront of your house.
If there's something going on, I guess you could ask.
But if you're rude about it, fuck you, I'm parking there.
Awesome Cherries are on sale at the coop... I'm going to get a large bag, sit in my backyard on my lounge chair and eat them...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10