Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, July 5, 2012 ~ Another Hot One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, Chipster, where are you going for your long weekend?

I thought about Chicago, but decided to just stay home.
Having dinner downtown at the Coach Insignia in the RenCen instead.

Traverse City's Cherry Festival kicks off this weekend. There a ton of stuff going on too.. An air show over the bay, art fair and all the festival stuff.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wonder if Pete is a father yet.

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen anything on FB yet. They say first borns take the longest... Let's hope she's not in labor for 24 hours because that would suck

They do???? Confusedad:

It's not the same for everyone. Both my kids took 12 hours from start to finish. I spent the first 6-7 hours at home before going to the hospital. Then it seems time passing fairly quickly.
LeNeve Wrote:I would kick ass on wipeout too.

:high5:
Wipe Out: DBN Edition

[youtube]S5pJ1tAWQ8s[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:

Traverse City's Cherry Festival kicks off this weekend. There a ton of stuff going on too.. An air show over the bay, art fair and all the festival stuff.

Oh, well damn...
Chip Wrote:

I wouldn't even attempt that I"m terrified of heights...
:roflmao:

I just got to the gif part in that video.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wonder if Pete is a father yet.

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen anything on FB yet. They say first borns take the longest... Let's hope she's not in labor for 24 hours because that would suck

They do???? Confusedad:

:roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They do???? Confusedad:

It's not the same for everyone. Both my kids took 12 hours from start to finish. I spent the first 6-7 hours at home before going to the hospital. Then it seems time passing fairly quickly.

Well, one good thing, my oldest niece was my sister's first and only took an hour or 2. She popped that kid right out, but that may have had something to do with just getting out of bootcamp and being in top form. It sucked, because I took my time going to the hospital and got there too late for the whole deal.
Chip Wrote:

Next year's DBC right there.
I have a training course in an hour... I don't really want to do it either,
google sharking. You've been warned. probably nsfw also
I'm a fan of most sharking incidents.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oh, well damn...

You should really keep up on this stuff. Now, July 14, in Port Huron is the Bluewater festival and that night ... at 9p- ish it their boat parade. I've never been to it, but am going to try to go this year. I've heard it's pretty cool.
Derick Wrote:google sharking. You've been warned. probably nsfw also

In that case, I'll save that for later .... :thanks:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You should really keep up on this stuff. Now, July 14, in Port Huron is the Bluewater festival and that night ... at 9p- ish it their boat parade. I've never been to it, but am going to try to go this year. I've heard it's pretty cool.

Yeah, I should.
I hadn't looked at any of that stuff yet this year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10