Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 26, 2012 - Back in the USA Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next year we need to get the entire crew to the DBC. Chip, Hondo, Joe, Brampton, Brian, the girls, everyone. Especially, LeNeve. This year was a blast, next year with the DBN crew, would be epic. And I missed the first two days.....

Next year I will make the entire week.

I also am making some dudebronation.com/forum business cards to take. Too many people just do not know we exist.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, I heard he was better. I'm glad everyone had a good time this year, sucked having to watch all the check-ins on facebook & twitter.

I'll definitely make it there next year, kids make it hard to leave (you'll see soon enough).

You have to remember, I can always use the "I have to work" card.

Also, my parents are super excited to finally have a grand kid and want to spend as much time with him as they can. So next year, my wife will be coming and they will watch the boy. Maybe I can get some of her friends to come also....

I'd like to make it to one too.
Maybe next year I'll be able to.

I think you would have a blast. Everything on Friday was a blast. Great stories too.

And you could have gone to the Hives show with me. No one wanted to go b/c they were so far up C&R's ass. The guy who almost went was Good Egg Dave. I had to eat a ticket to one of the best shows this country has ever seen.

I got too lazy... now I gotta watch myself and pick and choose my spots.
Pete Nice Wrote:Next year we need to get the entire crew to the DBC. Chip, Hondo, Joe, Brampton, Brian, the girls, everyone. Especially, LeNeve. This year was a blast, next year with the DBN crew, would be epic. And I missed the first two days.....

I also am making some dudebronation.com/forum business cards to take. Too many people just do not know we exist.
Should come up with some DBN v TOMB activity/ competition. That would be fun!
Pete Nice Wrote:Next year we need to get the entire crew to the DBC. Chip, Hondo, Joe, Brampton, Brian, the girls, everyone. Especially, LeNeve. This year was a blast, next year with the DBN crew, would be epic. And I missed the first two days.....

Sounds good to me...
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You have to remember, I can always use the "I have to work" card.

Also, my parents are super excited to finally have a grand kid and want to spend as much time with him as they can. So next year, my wife will be coming and they will watch the boy. Maybe I can get some of her friends to come also....

I'd like to go, too... Would it be awkward to feed the baby in front of everyone. :grin:
NussieT Wrote:My father in law is getting out of the hospital today!!! Finally!!!! No more early morning/late evening trips to the inlaws to feed their bastards cats and the retarded dog

:high5: Less Chaos for T 5
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Yeah, I heard he was better. I'm glad everyone had a good time this year, sucked having to watch all the check-ins on facebook & twitter.

I'll definitely make it there next year, kids make it hard to leave (you'll see soon enough).

You have to remember, I can always use the "I have to work" card.

I think you would have a blast. Everything on Friday was a blast. Great stories too.

And you could have gone to the Hives show with me. No one wanted to go b/c they were so far up C&R's ass. The guy who almost went was Good Egg Dave. I had to eat a ticket to one of the best shows this country has ever seen.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would have gone.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Score! I was just given a client in Philly. Yes, the drive sucks from where I live, but that means I can now visit my parents on work's dime.

You need to get them to start letting you stay overnight in hotels.

That is actually what they want me to do, but I don't have a dog sitter.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Where would you fit in that?
The prisoners in the same jail as Sandusky can't get near him, but have been serenading him since he moved in.... By singing him a little Pink FLoyd..... Hey, Teacher! Leave those kids alone!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Where would you fit in that?
I'd be more on DBN's side I think. I've spent more time over here since Jan than I have over there. Nothing against them, just too many people come and go over there. I like the fact that everyone knows everyone better over here.
If C&R quit doing the show it will turn into "dudes at met on the internet convention"
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Score! I was just given a client in Philly. Yes, the drive sucks from where I live, but that means I can now visit my parents on work's dime.

You need to get them to start letting you stay overnight in hotels.

That is actually what they want me to do, but I don't have a dog sitter.

Tell them your dog has to be with you all the time.

I am having the same issue with mine. Everyone is scared of Jim's dog and he doesn't have a sitter for the weekend we want to go away.
LeNeve Wrote:If C&R quit doing the show it will turn into "dudes at met on the internet convention"
Lame No thanks!
Matt likes knowing a guy from Kansas. Right on. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15