Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 26, 2012 - Back in the USA Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Chip Wrote:LeNeve is kinda like those "Bing" commercials where people hear one word, then start making random connections.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I pick chelios.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:LeNeve is kinda like those "Bing" commercials where people hear one word, then start making random connections.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich's contacts are -4.0?

Holy fuck is he blind. Mine are -1.50
mine are -7.5 and -8
I want an MRI machine...

[youtube]6BBx8BwLhqg[/youtube]
I'll go half on an MRI machine with you if you want.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That's so wrong, but sooo funny!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where's T at? I gotta ask a boob question.

I either left to go clean my house or I went to make the kids some lunch... either way I got distracted and didn't come back... I apologize... ask away and I'll answer eventually. Or PM me
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where's T at? I gotta ask a boob question.

Show 'em and we can figure it out.

They seem to growing way too early and they're fucking heavy. Jim loves it. I can't jog with them at all right now. You got an explanation as to why, since I was certain they grow later on in the pregnancy?

They get really sore in the first three months. I remember my cat walking across my boobs and me throwing him across the room because they hurt. They'll get bigger and they will hurt for awhile. No worries it's all apart of the deal. I do recommend going out and buying a few really good supporting bras though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have no problems changing clothes in public and whatever, just don't need the kids in my life seeing things.

Grade 10 winter activity day. All high school students who weren't playing an active game of broomball or curling was in the upper deck of the curling rink watching the Olympic men's hockey game.. I changed my entire outfit right in the middle of the room.... no one noticed til I was pulling down my shirt then someone said to me "Did you just change"
I couldnt have cared less... I was wet and cold and I was too lazy to walk between people to get to the change room
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where's T at? I gotta ask a boob question.

Show 'em and we can figure it out.

They seem to growing way too early and they're fucking heavy. Jim loves it. I can't jog with them at all right now. You got an explanation as to why, since I was certain they grow later on in the pregnancy?

They get really sore in the first three months. I remember my cat walking across my boobs and me throwing him across the room because they hurt. They'll get bigger and they will hurt for awhile. No worries it's all apart of the deal. I do recommend going out and buying a few really good supporting bras though.

I know that feeling way too well right now. Confusedad: They've been sore almost 2 months already.
Tender Taters
Pete Nice Wrote:Tender Taters

That's what Jim calls them.... :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15