Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 26, 2012 - Back in the USA Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Queer beer review.

This beer drinks real smooth, before you know it the case is gone. I do have to give this beer a bad review though. I passed out quickly after finishing the case, and when I woke up my anus hurt and was bleeding slightly.
Is that a beer review or you describing a normal Friday night in Kansas?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Queer beer review.

This beer drinks real smooth, before you know it the case is gone. I do have to give this beer a bad review though. I passed out quickly after finishing the case, and when I woke up my anus hurt and was bleeding slightly.
He obviously doesn't know how to do a keg stand.

Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich's contacts are -4.0?

Holy fuck is he blind. Mine are -1.50

Damn. I'm somewhere closer to you than blind-ass.

[Image: wash-out.jpg]

Is that from Hot Shots?

Yes. You couldn't tell? I was going to look for a better pict where you can see the fish, but the phones are ringing and work needs to be done.

That's Washout, BTW.

I love that movie.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich's contacts are -4.0?

Holy fuck is he blind. Mine are -1.50

Damn. I'm somewhere closer to you than blind-ass.

[Image: wash-out.jpg]

Is that from Hot Shots?

Yes. You couldn't tell? I was going to look for a better pict where you can see the fish, but the phones are ringing and work needs to be done.

It's been probably 15 years since I've seen that movie, I wasn't sure.
I hate this Barnando song.
Chip Wrote:I hate this Barnando song.
:whomo:
Topper Harley: My father used to say that not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but... it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.

I don't remember this line..

Admiral Benson: Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson is dead. So is Mo Green, Tataglia, Barzini, the heads of all the five families. It is at moments like these, my dear friends, that we must ask ourselves: "How can this not be part of some larger plan?" Do good men like Dead Meat Thompson just blink out one day like a bad bulb? I mean, one minute you're in bed with a knockout gal... or guy, and the next, you're a compost heap. Doesn't that bother any of you? Because it scares the living piss outta me!
Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been with a man before...
Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.
Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons. They can send up an ack-ack umbrella high enough to make any attack ineffective. What do you think?
Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a fucking clue. I have a shell fragment the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill, 1953. The only way I can make this goddamn toupee to stay on my head is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.
I could care less if people have hidden cameras in places. I am not going to go about my life worrying about hidden cameras anywhere where my wife or I get naked. If it happens, who fucking cares.
Finally, the one I was looking for:

Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: I just got kicked out of the unit. My flight status has been withdrawn. I'm through, Dead Meat!
Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: What happened?
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: It's my eyes. I've got walleye-vision.
Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: Isn't there something that can be done?
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: Well, there's a delicate corneal inversion procedure... a multi-opti-pupil-optomy. But, in order to keep from damaging the eye sockets, they've got to go in through the rectum. Ain't no man going to take that route with me!
Pete Nice Wrote:I could care less if people have hidden cameras in places. I am not going to go about my life worrying about hidden cameras anywhere where my wife or I get naked. If it happens, who fucking cares.

I don't worry about it.. didn't really think about it.... but I'll beat some asshole to death if I catch them.
Pete Nice Wrote:I could care less if people have hidden cameras in places. I am not going to go about my life worrying about hidden cameras anywhere where my wife or I get naked. If it happens, who fucking cares.

I don't worry about it.. didn't really think about it.... but I'll beat some asshole to death if I catch them.

then it becomes a snuff film
LeNeve Wrote:

then it becomes a snuff film

You get good money for those...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15