Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 26, 2012 - Back in the USA Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am eating my leftovers from Vincents in Little Italy right now. [smiley]YUM[/smiley]
:high5: so much food- the medium sauce still messed me up

Good thing you didn't get the hot.

I love spicy, but their hot sauce is too hot. Their medium sauce is some of the best sauce I have ever had.
What up DBN!
My father in law is getting out of the hospital today!!! Finally!!!! No more early morning/late evening trips to the inlaws to feed their bastards cats and the retarded dog
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am eating my leftovers from Vincents in Little Italy right now. [smiley]YUM[/smiley]
:high5: so much food- the medium sauce still messed me up

Good thing you didn't get the hot.

I love spicy, but their hot sauce is too hot. Their medium sauce is some of the best sauce I have ever had.
Seriously, for the first time ever I considered the tums that was offered to me. I wish I never ate Qdoba before we went
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up DBN!

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday, but JIU behaved himself this year.

He is still a douchebag though.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, I heard he was better. I'm glad everyone had a good time this year, sucked having to watch all the check-ins on facebook & twitter.

I'll definitely make it there next year, kids make it hard to leave (you'll see soon enough).
^FuckingAwesome^
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, I heard he was better. I'm glad everyone had a good time this year, sucked having to watch all the check-ins on facebook & twitter.

I'll definitely make it there next year, kids make it hard to leave (you'll see soon enough).

You have to remember, I can always use the "I have to work" card.

Also, my parents are super excited to finally have a grand kid and want to spend as much time with him as they can. So next year, my wife will be coming and they will watch the boy. Maybe I can get some of her friends to come also....
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Also, my parents are super excited to finally have a grand kid and want to spend as much time with him as they can. So next year, my wife will be coming and they will watch the boy. Maybe I can get some of her friends to come also....

I'd like to make it to one too.
Maybe next year I'll be able to.
JDubb Wrote:
^FuckingAwesome^

I think next year, I am going to get two entrees, a pasta to eat there and another to take home. My hotel has a fridge and I take a cooler with me every year also...
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

my "I have to work card" got revoked. Got busted a few months back so I can't use that anymore. Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know if you saw my post yesterday, but JIU behaved himself this year.

I'd like to make it to one too.
Maybe next year I'll be able to.

I think you would have a blast. Everything on Friday was a blast. Great stories too.

And you could have gone to the Hives show with me. No one wanted to go b/c they were so far up C&R's ass. The guy who almost went was Good Egg Dave. I had to eat a ticket to one of the best shows this country has ever seen.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, I heard he was better. I'm glad everyone had a good time this year, sucked having to watch all the check-ins on facebook & twitter.

my "I have to work card" got revoked. Got busted a few months back so I can't use that anymore. Confusedwoot:

Amateur
bee hives
I want to be out of Kansas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15