Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday ~ June 25, 2012 Let's get this started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It was a nice weekend. Spent yesterday at the beach, did some housework, watch Jerry Sandusky get hauled away in handcuffs...
Mondays rock! weekends suck. I didn't do shit all weekend. 115+ both days fuck that. fuck summer too. I set the a/c at 65 and spent 2 days on the couch.
Phone calls that'll save you bucks. It does work. In fact, I need to make Jim call Comcast and argue with them again to knock it down (or score some free channels again)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-telephon...20142.html
I was forced to go to the zoo with my friend and his family, my god daughter.
And, other then that, I worked. 10 hours Saturday, about 4 more yesterday.
I did go to the DBC to watch the end of the Tiger game Saturday...
zoobilee zoo
LeNeve Wrote:zoobilee zoo

It was dumb.
It was my first time spending much time outside, so my neck got sun burned.
I'm a red neck today. Confusedad:
does that zoo let peacocks run around freely? Wichita zoo does, and they seem like the kind of birds capable of gay rape. You can see it in their eyes.
I spent my entire weekend cleaning and getting my yard ready for the party in 2 weeks. I am sore as hell.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:zoobilee zoo

It was dumb.
It was my first time spending much time outside, so my neck got sun burned.
I'm a red neck today. Confusedad:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip can call into the show today, and say he uses lava soap, and has a monster truck
LeNeve Wrote:does that zoo let peacocks run around freely? Wichita zoo does, and they seem like the kind of birds capable of gay rape. You can see it in their eyes.

WTF? No.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:does that zoo let peacocks run around freely? Wichita zoo does, and they seem like the kind of birds capable of gay rape. You can see it in their eyes.

WTF? No.

I've been to Colorado springs zoo, and san diego zoo also. They had peacocks roaming freely attacking children also.
Morning all. Got in our Journey saturday afternoon and the speakers weren't working. It was a quite ride home from edmonton. Any suggestions as to why that may have happened?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

WTF? No.

I've been to Colorado springs zoo, and san diego zoo also. They had peacocks roaming freely attacking children also.
the zoo in Calgary has them roaming around too
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning all. Got in our Journey saturday afternoon and the speakers weren't working. It was a quite ride home from edmonton. Any suggestions as to why that may have happened?
Id say the radio went bad, or loose connection on the back of the radio. Thats about the only 2 things it could be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14