Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday ~ June 25, 2012 Let's get this started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I wondered why those guys looked like they were not having fun at the strip club and then left to "take care of some business"

Who is that in the blue?
He managed to look like a dick head in every picture I noticed him in.

Justin in Utah, shocker huh?

Narzan has the hat on, he is cool though.

Yep.
You can judge a book by it's cover.
Fucking dick head.
:homo: s

[Image: 7414802674_248fed4635.jpg]
PJ in Long Island is going to go after Vocal Fry. That's was what Covino was talking about. And it was my idea that he hit on her.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to say though, Justin pretty much behaved himself this year. I mean, he still screams douchebag and acts like a dick, but he didn't do anything to piss anyone off or physically harm anyone this year.

He didn't do anything to ruin anyone's DBC this year.

It doesn't help when Rich and Covino blow his fucking head up all the time either. More on that later

I'll suspect someone asked him to tone it down a bit.
Black Ice is a really cool dude.
I missed out on all this cockblocking. Probably b/c I was not trying to pick up chicks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think we can coin this year's DBC the Flannel Bro Convention. Are flannel shirts back in? Everyone seemed to be wearing one.

Not for me, no flannel or plaid for me, that shit can eat a bowl of dicks.

It looked like a farmer convention.
There are so many questions I have about this picture that I am not sure where to start.... What in the fucking hell?!?!?! And who is the drunk guy with the fro?
[Image: 7428655830_440e6532a1.jpg]
Pete, do you ever go up there for visit when you're not working?
Pete Nice Wrote:Black Ice is a really cool dude.

He hit me up to tell me how much fun he had. He liked everyone there.
Joe Wrote:I think we can coin this year's DBC the Flannel Bro Convention. Are flannel shirts back in? Everyone seemed to be wearing one.
Not flannel, plaids.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hudson Terrace was awesome.
:whomo:
What a great night!
Pete Nice Wrote:PJ in Long Island is going to go after Vocal Fry. That's was what Covino was talking about. And it was my idea that he hit on her.
Im sure he would have never thought of that without your input Confusedarcasm: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are so many questions I have about this picture that I am not sure where to start.... What in the fucking hell?!?!?! And who is the drunk guy with the fro?
[Image: 7428655830_440e6532a1.jpg]
The "ring-leader" right Pete... Confusedarcasm:
JDubb Wrote:
Not flannel, plaids.

Yeah those. I just think they are horrible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14