Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday ~ June 25, 2012 Let's get this started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
mongorians are asshores
Ben needs to take a step over to DBN where the entire place is "negative."
Joe Wrote:Ben needs to take a step over to DBN where the entire place is "negative."
BTW both Covino and Rich asked why you weren't around.
Is this "Fantasy Fix" guy, the same guy that made "Boom goes the Dynamite" famous?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ben needs to take a step over to DBN where the entire place is "negative."

That's cool. I was really bummed about not being able to make it out there. I even debated on day Friday on just leaving work and heading up to NY. I just couldn't afford the expense this year. Single income is a bitch.
JDubb Wrote:

I wonder if they can get me a job.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

That's cool. I was really bummed about not being able to make it out there. I even debated on day Friday on just leaving work and heading up to NY. I just couldn't afford the expense this year. Single income is a bitch.
That sucks, Friday was a day I will not forget in a very long time.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm hungry, but I don't know what to eat that won't make me want to hurl.

I had sweet and sour pork, pork fried rice, an eggrole, some macaroni and cheese. It was pretty good. I'm full.

I got a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendys and stripped it down and only ate almost all of the meat. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:TOMB users saying stuff just for attention???? NEVER!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

That sucks, Friday was a day I will not forget in a very long time.

I am amazed you remember it, there looked like quite a few hammered guys in those picts.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:That sucks, Friday was a day I will not forget in a very long time.

I am amazed you remember it, there looked like quite a few hammered guys in those picts.
I was in a good place, not drunk but more than buzzed.
Rich has been becoming pretty confrontational for a guy who usually pusses out.
I pulled a fuse on my Journey that was for an amp, and put it back in (it wasnt blown) and now the speakers work again. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
michaelangelo Wrote:I pulled a fuse on my Journey that was for an amp, and put it back in (it wasnt blown) and now the speakers work again. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
I should try that too.
michaelangelo Wrote:I pulled a fuse on my Journey that was for an amp, and put it back in (it wasnt blown) and now the speakers work again. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

That is usually the first thing I check... Since it's one of the few things I know how to check.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14