Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Holy crap!!! I can't believe my son turns 4 today!!!! He was 6 months when I first started going to TOMB, he was 9 months when we all moved over to here!!!
Confusedad:

I was late to the party.
NussieT Wrote:Holy crap!!! I can't believe my son turns 4 today!!!! He was 6 months when I first started going to TOMB, he was 9 months when we all moved over to here!!!

How many months were you on a forum when your daughter was born??
For some reason, Gizmodo posted this great video from my childhood....

Water go down the hoooooole

[youtube]OtT2QeJtUOA[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

I was late to the party.

Indeed you were.
Is the background of the banner Red or Silver for everyone else? Mine was red until I hit F5.
Joe Wrote:Is the background of the banner Red or Silver for everyone else? Mine was red until I hit F5.
swilver
Joe Wrote:Is the background of the banner Red or Silver for everyone else? Mine was red until I hit F5.

Mine has been silver all morning.
i'm curious what is up with the gay script though. also why I wasnt invited to the 4th of july party

mine was red, until I refreshed also, now silver. Thats kind of cool. Like magic. It also looks gangsta, like a prison tat.
Derick Wrote:i'm curious what is up with the gay script though. also why I wasnt invited to the 4th of july party

I like the script. I didn't plan on keeping it that way, but I needed to look at something different.

I invited 2 DBN people on my Facebook to the party. Pete and T. Although Pete can't make it he has family close by and would have a place to go after the party. T mentioned coming to PA to go to a Zoo.

As every other year everyone on the site is invited, but no one lives close to me.
LeNeve Wrote:

mine was red, until I refreshed also, now silver. Thats kind of cool. Like magic. It also looks gangsta, like a prison tat.

You know all about those prison tats don't you
Derick Wrote:i'm curious what is up with the gay script though. also why I wasnt invited to the 4th of july party

4th of July is the time to celebrate our freedom, not a time to be date raped.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You know all about those prison tats don't you

I have some. :?
LeNeve Wrote:

4th of July is the time to celebrate our freedom, not a time to be date raped.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5: Fucking quote of the day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22