Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I think I've come to a crossroad... I just can't see myself surviving another year working for someone else. I have got to do something.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So now that Beckster is pregnant, when should I set aside a date for the big wedding?

If your knocked up, there is no longer a reason not to get married...

Also, I am calling it now. It will be a boy.

I say it's a boy. I am hearing rumors of a potential marital deal going down, too.... but only rumors.

Weren't you out getting shitfaced like two weeks ago?

Confusedad: Um....... I wouldn't say I was getting shitfaced. Hey! I didn't know!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So now that Beckster is pregnant, when should I set aside a date for the big wedding?

If your knocked up, there is no longer a reason not to get married...

Also, I am calling it now. It will be a boy.

I say it's a boy. I am hearing rumors of a potential marital deal going down, too.... but only rumors.

I can't wait for that wedding. Make sure you announce it ASAP so I have plenty of time to work on an amazing wedding gift.

Oh Boy, Petey is scaring me already... Pete the Guest-zilla!
Let's all just cross our fingers that it's not twins. Jim and I have twins on both sides.
Joe Wrote:I think I've come to a crossroad... I just can't see myself surviving another year working for someone else. I have got to do something.

You're not gonna start charging people to be on DBN are ya?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Let's all just cross our fingers that it's not twins. Jim and I have twins on both sides.

Don't twins skip generations?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Nik Lidstrom retired :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap:

Hines Ward joins the NBC broadcast team.

I've given up getting excited when Red Wings retire.
I thought they were done when Yzerman retired.
They have a shit ton of cap room, and good players will always want to play for them.

did you figure out what wrench you want yet
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Let's all just cross our fingers that it's not twins. Jim and I have twins on both sides.

Yup, if my twin sisters count in my favor, I'll be happy. But he he has twin aunts.
Joe Wrote:I think I've come to a crossroad... I just can't see myself surviving another year working for someone else. I have got to do something.
thuggish ruggish bone crossroad
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

They have a shit ton of cap room, and good players will always want to play for them.

This is why I am happy. More room to keep guys like Webber, Sutter, Parise, et all away from the Flyers and Rangers.

I read something about why the Flyers would/should/could get Parise.
Hell no.
They have enough offense, they need to replace Pronger.
Because he is not coming back.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

While I find you all very amusing and almost even an extended family I would not pay for this site.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Let's all just cross our fingers that it's not twins. Jim and I have twins on both sides.

JDubb knows twins
Chip Wrote:

I wish this skipped my generation

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmvaZ4CIHFm0Fqv2Q6zfL...-J5BL6q1Bw]
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

While I find you all very amusing and almost even an extended family I would not pay for this site.

Well, I know you're not raking in enough from the ads to fully support yourself. :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

did you figure out what wrench you want yet

Thinking about it more, I meant to say my 1/4" ratchet.
for now, I have an adaptor for the few times I might need it.
But all my sockets are Craftsman, so I guess I would just stick with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22