Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I got news for "Sex with Emily"

Not all women need to be mentally stimulated for 3 hours before sex. That's just the bitchy ones that read too many books.
Joe Wrote:I got news for "Sex with Emily"

Not all women need to be mentally stimulated for 3 hours before sex. That's just the bitchy ones that read too many books.

50 gray first dates
LeNeve Wrote:Sweet. DBN is selling round trip air fare tickets to Qatar for 850 bucks.

That is actually a really good price.
Rich don't have shit. hes been playing softball for 12 years
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Sweet. DBN is selling round trip air fare tickets to Qatar for 850 bucks.

That is actually a really good price.

I'll meet you there
Joe Wrote:I got news for "Sex with Emily"

And watch to many rom-coms
Those baseball fantasy camps are all old, out of shape rich dudes with little skill.

I have no desire to go to one.

I would rather keep playing semi-pro like I do now.
lipnicki would strike davis out.
LeNeve Wrote:lipnicki would strike davis out.

Then the next inning he would get up against Rich pitching and hit a 500 foot bomb
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:lipnicki would strike davis out.

Then the next inning he would get up against Rich pitching and hit a 500 foot bomb

then Rich would go home and hit Sara, so he could feel like a man again.
whats your name?

I'm Rich!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Drove to the city to take my son to the marine museum my car was fine. Get in it at the musesum to take my kid to go get some ice cream and it starts misfiring. In classic Jim form... I get a text message saying "Drive it until it dies then I'll deal with it!"
3,000 Confusedhock:
NussieT Wrote:Drove to the city to take my son to the marine museum my car was fine. Get in it at the musesum to take my kid to go get some ice cream and it starts misfiring. In classic Jim form... I get a text message saying "Drive it until it dies then I'll deal with it!"

I like his plan
people who don't believe in aliens, are probaly aliens
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22