Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We ALLLLLLL know what kind of "personnel stuff" Covino doesn't want people to see. His cock shots and Layla's nudes. Exact same reason anyone is afraid to have someone else help pull data from a broken hard drive or computer.

That has left me in some uncomfortable positions. I don't look through people's stuff, but when they tell you they want their pictures restored and they don't know where they put them all you can do is search and look.

When can I send you my fried hard drive?

You sent it to me already didn't you? Wasn't that the one from your old Dell that wouldn't spin up?
If you sign into Box.net from their Android app they were giving away 50GB for free. Occasionally I throw some stuff up there in case my house burns down.
It doesn't get to Lipnicki until about a minute in...

[youtube]T_UCGyrWz9s[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote::roflmao:

I was friends with this girl for like 6 years. I liked her, but she was more like a sister than anything. I saw things.... Things that would affect the way I saw her from that moment on.

I was fixing my sister's computer and saw such things.... they still haunt me and I am still trying to forget about those images of my bro-in-law... Confusedad:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMFSH1Ipd1Yji0AMy3UuT...n1UcZEHptA]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We ALLLLLLL know what kind of "personnel stuff" Covino doesn't want people to see. His cock shots and Layla's nudes. Exact same reason anyone is afraid to have someone else help pull data from a broken hard drive or computer.

That has left me in some uncomfortable positions. I don't look through people's stuff, but when they tell you they want their pictures restored and they don't know where they put them all you can do is search and look.

When can I send you my fried hard drive?

You sent it to me already didn't you? Wasn't that the one from your old Dell that wouldn't spin up?

I sent you the dell stuff.

This is a WD external HD
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich is all mad at this guy.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS68e9uEZIBaz_Z0cXN1CQ...HnYiEMEoRF]
he looks way more ripped than Rich will ever be.

I won't gay up this IST with the pic, but you can google and juge for yourselves.
Who the hell is that?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Who the hell is that?

the jerry macguire kid.
LeNeve Wrote:he looks way more ripped than Rich will ever be.

I won't gay up this IST with the pic, but you can google and juge for yourselves.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
LeNeve Wrote:he looks way more ripped than Rich will ever be.

From TOMB...
Big Fan Wrote:[Image: b514e099.jpg]
VS
[Image: JonathanLipnicki1.jpg]

Ladies?

The pic of Rich cracks me up :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:I sent you the dell stuff.

This is a WD external HD

Oh ok, I can probably fix that. That last one was tough because it was a shock resistant hard drive and I had no parts laying around for something like that.
JDubb just JGayed up the thread...

Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:JDubb just JGayed up the thread...

Confusedad:

yeah he did.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22