Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, there already is a gay super star.
But only one city sweats him.
?????

Haha, Pete knows who I'm talking about.
That's why he turned it to Briere.

I figured it had to be Briere, b/c most of Canada sweat Crosby and with the exception of Detroit, he gets cheered at every western arena he goes to. And he used to at Detroit prior to that mini SCF rivalry they had.

Cities that care about hockey and see him more then once a year, and aren't in a country where he won them a gold medal, all hate them.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sounds good, how do you smoke mac and cheese?
Make it like you would normally make it, but cook it uncovered in a smoker at 225 degrees for an hour. I use alder or apple wood.

What kind of smoker.
[Image: 10153419.jpg?is=500,500]

DO you use gas with that or just coals and wood chips?
I'm going to smoke some mac and cheese. I have a little pole smoker though.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdyWwSSRq0WJDf6tRSU7u...Ty4nkxnISm]
Pete Nice Wrote:DO you use gas with that or just coals and wood chips?
It's propane. There's a pan that sits above the burner that you put wood chips in.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to smoke some mac and cheese.
Monday, I'm doing that along with some ribs and salmon.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to smoke some mac and cheese. I have a little pole smoker though.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdyWwSSRq0WJDf6tRSU7u...Ty4nkxnISm]

Does Kraft mac n cheese work?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:?????

Haha, Pete knows who I'm talking about.

I figured it had to be Briere, b/c most of Canada sweat Crosby and with the exception of Detroit, he gets cheered at every western arena he goes to. And he used to at Detroit prior to that mini SCF rivalry they had.

Cities that care about hockey and see him more then once a year, and aren't in a country where he won them a gold medal, all hate them.

Not really, just New York, Philly, DC and Toronto. He gets good receptions in Florida, Carolina and Tampa and Toronto only hates him b/c their media hates everyone. Even Jersey doesn't boo him. I was talking to some Devils fans at the playoff game I went to when they beat the Flyers in OT and none of them seemed to hate Crosby or the Penguins, and they didn't know I was a Pens fan. Devils fans despise the Flyers and Rangers and seem to be impervious to everyone else.

Boston doesn't seem to like the Pens, as they shouldn't as many times as the Pens have knocked them out of the playoffs the last 25 years, but they hate and boo Matt Cooke and don't boo Crosby. But Boston fans have a lot of hate, so I wouldn't be shocked if they did hate him.
LeNeve, why is Angie selling an Xbox Kinect on Facebook for $100.

She sellin yo shit?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, Pete knows who I'm talking about.

Not really, just New York, Philly, DC and Toronto. He gets good receptions in Florida, Carolina and Tampa and Toronto only hates him b/c their media hates everyone. Even Jersey doesn't boo him. I was talking to some Devils fans at the playoff game I went to when they beat the Flyers in OT and none of them seemed to hate Crosby or the Penguins, and they didn't know I was a Pens fan. Devils fans despise the Flyers and Rangers and seem to be impervious to everyone else.

Boston doesn't seem to like the Pens, as they shouldn't as many times as the Pens have knocked them out of the playoffs the last 25 years, but they hate and boo Matt Cooke and don't boo Crosby. But Boston fans have a lot of hate, so I wouldn't be shocked if they did hate him.
if I may speak for someone who actually lives in Canada, the people who like him and dislike him is the same everywhere. Leaf fans dont cheer for him and sometimes boo him cause he isn't a leaf.

the media here love him, rarely to they criticize him
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, why is Angie selling an Xbox Kinect on Facebook for $100.

She sellin yo shit?
I guess she hasn't been given that million dollar offer
Pete Nice Wrote:Not really, just New York, Philly, DC and Toronto. He gets good receptions in Florida, Carolina and Tampa and Toronto only hates him b/c their media hates everyone. Even Jersey doesn't boo him. I was talking to some Devils fans at the playoff game I went to when they beat the Flyers in OT and none of them seemed to hate Crosby or the Penguins, and they didn't know I was a Pens fan. Devils fans despise the Flyers and Rangers and seem to be impervious to everyone else.

That's why I said cities that care about hockey, Florida, Carolina and Tampa? They probably don't know anyone else.
And the Devils don't have many fans, and the true fans should still hate Pittsburgh because of the Lemieux fiasco.

Haha, isn't there a sub forum for this?
Spot wants to choreograph a dance at his wedding reception?!?! Lame
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, why is Angie selling an Xbox Kinect on Facebook for $100.

She sellin yo shit?

:roflmao:

LeNeve is going to end up in jail.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not really, just New York, Philly, DC and Toronto. He gets good receptions in Florida, Carolina and Tampa and Toronto only hates him b/c their media hates everyone. Even Jersey doesn't boo him. I was talking to some Devils fans at the playoff game I went to when they beat the Flyers in OT and none of them seemed to hate Crosby or the Penguins, and they didn't know I was a Pens fan. Devils fans despise the Flyers and Rangers and seem to be impervious to everyone else.

That's why I said cities that care about hockey, Florida, Carolina and Tampa? They probably don't know anyone else.
And the Devils don't have many fans, and the true fans should still hate Pittsburgh because of the Lemieux fiasco.

Haha, isn't there a sub forum for this?
I'm only commenting cause its in this one. I don't care about hockey
Brian Wrote:Spot wants to choreograph a dance at his wedding reception?!?! Lame
and :fag:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18