Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Honestly, I don't care if you guys talk about tools, but since it dragged on for 5 pages and I had absolutely no interest in it, I figured that I would bust your balls about it like everyone else does when something we discuss doesn't interest them.

Plus it is probably a good idea to have a tool subforum so that it doesn't get lost in the IST when someone wants to refer back to it. But feel free to discuss it here and remember this day next time you want to pitch a bitch about what we are talking about.

Dicks.
Pete Nice Wrote:Honestly, I don't care if you guys talk about tools, but since it dragged on for 5 pages and I had absolutely no interest in it, I figured that I would bust your balls about it like everyone else does when something we discuss doesn't interest them.

Plus it is probably a good idea to have a tool subforum so that it doesn't get lost in the IST when someone wants to refer back to it. But feel free to discuss it here and remember this day next time you want to pitch a bitch about what we are talking about.

Dicks.

Isn't there a bitching sub forum too?

Haha.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Honestly, I don't care if you guys talk about tools, but since it dragged on for 5 pages and I had absolutely no interest in it, I figured that I would bust your balls about it like everyone else does when something we discuss doesn't interest them.

Dicks.

Haha.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Dicks.

Haha.

Homos.
WB Mason....arent those mason jars?
Shit, I forgot the PIrates Mets game was at 1235. Pirates are losing 3-0 in the 5th, shocker.

Turning to the game now since the show today is not very good at all.
Pete Nice Wrote:Shit, I forgot the PIrates Mets game was at 1235. Pirates are losing 3-0 in the 5th, shocker.

yeah, I just remembered the Jays are on. D'oh!!!
B4 I turned it, Rich was asking about online shopping. I buy probably 50% of what I buy online. For the most part, clothes are bought in a store though, except for Tshirts and jerseys

Dicks.
if it wasn't for the tooltalk, this IST would be about 2 pages.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Shit, I forgot the PIrates Mets game was at 1235. Pirates are losing 3-0 in the 5th, shocker.

They are down 2-1, I saw it flipping to find the pirates on XM
Brampton Wrote:WB Mason....arent those mason jars?
Office supplies
Brampton Wrote:

Dicks.
if it wasn't for the tooltalk, this IST would be about 2 pages.

Like I said, I don't really care what is talked about, I was just being a smart ass.
What's going to happen when all these stores close down?

New stores will open.
Whether it's just a place to pick up online orders, or shipping warehouses.
Or a company like Amazon opens their own stores because people like to actually look at something in person before they buy it.
Haha, there already is a gay super star.
But only one city sweats him.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

They are down 2-1, I saw it flipping to find the pirates on XM
yup. tuned in, at least I can listen using the online player this year
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18