Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have no idea what is going on on the show right now.

Not interesting at all.

So who wants to talk about a 4.567 " socket ratchet head set?
there is no such thing.

How bout we talk about how much of a crybaby Sidney Crosby is, and how his fans are nutswingers?

Or we could just talk about people who love to hate sports teams and player b/c they are successful.

Nope.
People hated him long before that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Not interesting at all.

there is no such thing.

How bout we talk about how much of a crybaby Sidney Crosby is, and how his fans are nutswingers?

Or we could just talk about people who love to hate sports teams and player b/c they are successful.
we could talk about people who like their teams, and every other team can eat a steaming bowl of shit?

Not interesting at all.

I haven't been able to listen much at all. Hopefully soon when i go to lunch here...
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:there is no such thing.

we could talk about people who like their teams, and every other team can eat a steaming bowl of shit?

We could also talk about people who respect most other teams and don't downplay everything good other teams do.
Only in Kansas......

[Image: ht_tornado_wedding_kb_120522_wmain.jpg]
I think I remember the cartoon about the kid turning into the red car.
But I have no idea what it is either.
:nothingtoadd:
or did I post that in the wrong sub-forum too?
Chip Wrote:I think I remember the cartoon about the kid turning into the red car.

Google is amazing.

Turbo Teen.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haRIsvqvG4[/youtube_url]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:there is no such thing.

We could also talk about people who respect most other teams and don't downplay everything good other teams do.
no, that guy sounds like a democrat
Chip Wrote:I think I remember the cartoon about the kid turning into the red car.
I thought it was a motorcycle.
[youtube]_haRIsvqvG4[/youtube]
I'm pretty sure there is a sports subfourm you could discuss that in. It's even broken up by sport
[youtube]k8vtSnD1nug[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:I'm pretty sure there is a sports subfourm you could discuss that in. It's even broken up by sport

No, I don't think there is...
Brian Wrote:[youtube]k8vtSnD1nug[/youtube]

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18