Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 05\11\2012 - From inside the bubble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I finally got my computer back and you guys are talking about gay trucks, bikes and old ass virgins? :?

Ah come on, there was some other stuff in there somewhere.

I've got Thai food on it's way.
That's pretty awesome.
I was supposed to go see Clutch tomorrow night, but me and my friend kept putting off buying tickets, and it's all sold out.
WTF?
JDubb Wrote:Was I the only one hearing their open mics just now and Zito bitching about proflowers.com?

I heard that during some errands i had to run. It wasn't intentional was it?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Was I the only one hearing their open mics just now and Zito bitching about proflowers.com?

Rich said it was the engineers fault, not theirs. Although I think Zito knew it so he started talking about a hot chick that wanted to have sex with him and his friend. It was an opportunity for Zito to make himself sound like the man.
Derick Wrote:anyone think I should change joe's avatar to this

[Image: 33010011496_large.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm so sleepy today :yawn:
JDubb Wrote:All the apology bull shit needs to stop. Stand by your actions, good or bad but own what you did.

I'm sorry Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:All the apology bull shit needs to stop. Stand by your actions, good or bad but own what you did.

I'm sorry Confusedad:
:flame:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I finally got my computer back and you guys are talking about gay trucks, bikes and old ass virgins? :?

That's pretty awesome.

I just summarized it.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I'm sorry Confusedad:
:flame:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Rich said it was the engineers fault, not theirs. Although I think Zito knew it so he started talking about a hot chick that wanted to have sex with him and his friend. It was an opportunity for Zito to make himself sound like the man.

Oh brother.... I don't buy any of that. Zito could never pull that off..... Sounding like a man that is.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I finally got my computer back and you guys are talking about gay trucks, bikes and old ass virgins? :?

That's pretty awesome.

I just summarized it.

I'm sorry.
NussieT Wrote:I'm so sleepy today :yawn:

Me too.
Rich, you don't know this story, because he hasn't finished making the whole thing up yet
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ah come on, there was some other stuff in there somewhere.

That's pretty awesome.

I just summarized it.

I'm sorry.

Don't apologize to me, apologize to JDubb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11