Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 05\11\2012 - From inside the bubble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
JDubb Wrote:All the apology bull shit needs to stop. Stand by your erections, good or bad but own what you did.

yeah, never appologize for erections
Rich is asking Spot all these questions so he and Sara can re-enact Spot's first time later tonight.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:All the apology bull shit needs to stop. Stand by your erections, good or bad but own what you did.

yeah, never appologize for erections

You should apologize for that still, especially to JDubb
Brian Wrote:Rich is asking Spot all these questions so he and Sara can re-enact Spot's first time later tonight.

Scary thought... Wonder if Rich has ever asked Sara to be Spot.........
Brian Wrote:Rich is asking Spot all these questions so he and Sara can re-enact Spot's first time later tonight.

Rich is getting really creepy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Scary thought... Wonder if Rich has ever asked Spot to be Sara.........

Fixed.
And yeah, probably.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Scary thought... Wonder if Rich has ever asked Spot to be Sara.........

Fixed.
And yeah, probably.

Well, yeah, that too..
It's my Sunday to make dinner for everyone since Jim's mom is on call... My brother in law sends me a text saying he wants pulled pork... IF that bastard thinks I am going to cook everyone dinner on Mothers Day while he and his girlfriend sit at home doing fuck all they are all sadly mistaken.
It's Derick's birthday tomorrow....
[Image: 272986-rafael.jpg]
Beckster wants me to feel sorry for jdubbs erections. :?
whats are those pedofiles doing, the one that looks like rocky looks especially pedofilic
NussieT Wrote:It's my Sunday to make dinner for everyone since Jim's mom is on call... My brother in law sends me a text saying he wants pulled pork... IF that bastard thinks I am going to cook everyone dinner on Mothers Day while he and his girlfriend sit at home doing fuck all they are all sadly mistaken.

Tell him he needs to get started on that.
NussieT Wrote:It's Derick's birthday tomorrow....

I'm not saying Happy Birthday, Derick, prematurely.
Carol Shelby died.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11