Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 05\11\2012 - From inside the bubble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Was I the only one hearing their open mics just now and Zito bitching about proflowers.com?
JDubb Wrote:Was I the only one hearing their open mics just now and Zito bitching about proflowers.com?
No.
JDubb Wrote:Was I the only one hearing their open mics just now and Zito bitching about proflowers.com?
and now they only have one sponsor.
proflowers sucks ass. my mom called and told me not to get her flowers this year, cause last year there were doa, the year before made it like 3 days. All from prolowers
ah, weak. NASCAR radio today.
Derick Wrote:proflowers sucks ass. my mom called and told me not to get her flowers this year, cause last year there were doa, the year before made it like 3 days. All from prolowers
Agree.
Derick Wrote:joe --

http://www.cycletrader.com/New-Or-Used-Y...rid&page=1

depending on how long it takes you to respond, you might want to pm me instead.

I want to be under 8. I just shut down my laptop to head out to a client so I didn't catch that link.
anyone think I should change joe's avatar to this

[Image: 33010011496_large.jpg]
I'm walking around saying giter dun all loud. I think my boss is getting mad. :roflmao:
Joe is a barbie girl living in a barbie world, its fantastic fj made of plastic
si a puerdo arselo rosetta stone
nothing better than a dale earnhardt jr. press conference to fire up a friday, oh shit, it does get better, carl edwards press conference up next. Wonder what he's going to say.
LeNeve Wrote:nothing better than a dale earnhardt jr. press conference to fire up a friday, oh shit, it does get better, carl edwards press conference up next. Wonder what he's going to say.
get er done
carl edwards hacked dericks account. :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:nothing better than a dale earnhardt jr. press conference to fire up a friday, oh shit, it does get better, carl edwards press conference up next. Wonder what he's going to say.

I bet it'll go a little like this.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD2kZQkUs4I[/youtube_url]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11