Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 05\11\2012 - From inside the bubble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can't stop laughing at that pic of the old lady with the lion hair. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

shes like, here I am, rock you like a hurricane

The caption said she was dressing like Tina Turner.
Maybe Def Leppard was dressing like Tina Turner too.
A 9 armed Tina Turner.

Damn it.
I'm an idiot.
Scorpions.
Chip just took a 9 armed trip down the Moskva to Donkey Park.
Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Derick, know anything about the Suzuki M109?

[Image: IMG_7024.JPG]
seriously? other than how ugly it is?

I think out of the cruisers I've been looking at it's the coolest looking one. Plus it's 1800cc and I can pick up a used one for around 8k. I checked out the Harley V-Rod, but for as powerful as they claim it to be it's only like 125HP and they are way too expensive.

I've only ever ridden sport bikes, but that shit gets uncomfortable after like 30 minutes. The only 2 sport bikes I've ridden in the past few years that I thought were comfortable was the Busa and the ZX14R.

I checked out this one last weekend.
[Image: 983ae657-e507-494c-980d-76c0c69bc9d7.jpg...0420165733]

It's a 2007 with 3400 miles on it and they are asking 8k. It fell over on both sides and has some scratches so I'm thinking I can get them at $7,000 to $7500.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Derick, know anything about the Suzuki M109?

[Image: IMG_7024.JPG]
seriously? other than how ugly it is?

I think out of the cruisers I've been looking at it's the coolest looking one. Plus it's 1800cc and I can pick up a used one for around 8k. I checked out the Harley V-Rod, but for as powerful as they claim it to be it's only like 125HP and they are way too expensive.

I've only ever ridden sport bikes, but that shit gets uncomfortable after like 30 minutes. The only 2 sport bikes I've ridden in the past few years that I thought were comfortable was the Busa and the ZX14R.

I checked out this one last weekend.
[Image: 983ae657-e507-494c-980d-76c0c69bc9d7.jpg...0420165733]

It's a 2007 with 3400 miles on it and they are asking 8k. It fell over on both sides and has some scratches so I'm thinking I can get them at $7,000 to $7500.
I'm not saying that you need to commit to a sportbike or a cruiser, or a harley, but I would look for something not shaft driven. Chain drive, belt drive, are so much easier if you want to tinker, or general service. plus shaft drives are used typically on low torque applications. Check out some of the yamahas, if you get really serious I'll start looking into what your getting
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can't stop laughing at that pic of the old lady with the lion hair. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

shes like, here I am, rock you like a hurricane

The caption said she was dressing like Tina Turner.
Maybe Def Leppard was dressing like Tina Turner too.
A 9 armed Tina Turner.

someones going to bust into that thunderdome.

Excuse me waiter, this bean soup tastes old.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:Chip just took a 9 armed trip down the Moskva to Donkey Park.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This IST is hilarious. :high5:
I'm listening to their "fantasy" conversation, and Covino is so insecure, it's hilarious.
Chip Wrote:I'm listening to their "fantasy" conversation, and Covino is so insecure, it's hilarious.
We call it insecure, he calls it confident.
Derick Wrote:I'm not saying that you need to commit to a sportbike or a cruiser, or a harley, but I would look for something not shaft driven. Chain drive, belt drive, are so much easier if you want to tinker, or general service. plus shaft drives are used typically on low torque applications. Check out some of the yamahas, if you get really serious I'll start looking into what your getting

I kinda like the Yami Stryker
[Image: Yamaha_Stryker.jpg]

I'm looking to keep it cheap though and that bike hasn't been around long enough to get one a few years old for a good price. I rode an R6 last year and within 10 minutes my hand were numb. I didn't have the same problem on the ZX14 so I know that one might be an option although it's a much higher price tag. I've never ridden an R1 so I really don't know what they feel like. I know a guy that knows the owner of the local Yamaha dealer and he told me if he goes with me they hook me up so that's one reason to buy something from the Yamaha dealer.
ah, yami stryker, me love you long time
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm not saying that you need to commit to a sportbike or a cruiser, or a harley, but I would look for something not shaft driven. Chain drive, belt drive, are so much easier if you want to tinker, or general service. plus shaft drives are used typically on low torque applications. Check out some of the yamahas, if you get really serious I'll start looking into what your getting

I kinda like the Yami Stryker
[Image: Yamaha_Stryker.jpg]

I'm looking to keep it cheap though and that bike hasn't been around long enough to get one a few years old for a good price. I rode an R6 last year and within 10 minutes my hand were numb. I didn't have the same problem on the ZX14 so I know that one might be an option although it's a much higher price tag. I've never ridden an R1 so I really don't know what they feel like. I know a guy that knows the owner of the local Yamaha dealer and he told me if he goes with me they hook me up so that's one reason to buy something from the Yamaha dealer.
whats your price range? that bike looks bad ass
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm listening to their "fantasy" conversation, and Covino is so insecure, it's hilarious.
We call it insecure, he calls it confident.

It's really kind of amazing.
sounds like Joe is getting to the goldwing age.
joe --

http://www.cycletrader.com/New-Or-Used-Y...rid&page=1

depending on how long it takes you to respond, you might want to pm me instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11