Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/7/2012 - Motorcycle Mayhem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A good friend of mine crashed a motorcycle Friday. We went to high school together. He's also my Brother in laws cousin. I haven't called anyone to find any updates yet, but last I heard it wasn't good. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he didn't live.

Brand new harley that belonged to another guy. The other guy was drunk and had my friend drive it home. He was not drinking. They all left north out of town, and right away there is a curve. I guess he didn't even try to steer it. Just straight shot into a curb, then launched. No one knows why.

Crushed his face, broke his back in 5 places, shattered most of the bones from the waist down. He's at a hospital in wichita in a coma.

Out of all my friends, he's the one I would of picked most likely to go straight when you are supposed to turn and wreck a motorcycle though. So I was kind of ready for this.
the dudes he was hanging with are all motorcycle nuts. travis pastrana xgame type shit. have big dirt ramps all at their houses and shit. One of them is a mortician in that town.

Awhile back his little brother, who would have been my age now, was hauling ass through town on a 4 wheeler, and had a chick on the back. He hit a parked suburban doing 80mph. He died right there. His brother had to fix him up for the funeral. The girl broke her leg only.
LeNeve Wrote:A good friend of mine crashed a motorcycle Friday. We went to high school together. He's also my Brother in laws cousin. I haven't called anyone to find any updates yet, but last I heard it wasn't good. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he didn't live.

Brand new harley that belonged to another guy. The other guy was drunk and had my friend drive it home. He was not drinking. They all left north out of town, and right away there is a curve. I guess he didn't even try to steer it. Just straight shot into a curb, then launched. No one knows why.

Crushed his face, broke his back in 5 places, shattered most of the bones from the waist down. He's at a hospital in wichita in a coma.

Out of all my friends, he's the one I would of picked most likely to go straight when you are supposed to turn and wreck a motorcycle though. So I was kind of ready for this.
Confusedwoot:
that was pretty much my weekend. Hung out in Hugoton, and gossiped with friends.

I bought a couch too. I had a very difficult time moving it into my living room. There are holes in the drywall. Broke every single ceiling fan from the back door to the living room. 3 of them. I don't know how in the hell I ever got my old couch in there. I might of had a wall down at the time or something.

anyway, I had to chop the old couch up with a circular saw to get it out. My house is all fucked up. Sawdust and couch fillign material everywhere. All my electronic entertainment stuff is piled into a corner like its going to get recyled or something. there are gouges and accidentle saw cuts in my wood floors. fan blades are dangling dangerously from the ceiling.

I was thinking, old couch out, new couch in. Sit on new couch and drink beer. fuck no, it was 2am before I got everything to a place wher I could just sit. I hate when a plan spirals out of control like that. I was a mad mo sucka. If there was ever a time to film me for a reality show, that would have been the one people talked about for years.
Had all my windows open, yelling, cussing, throwing end tables, and chairs out the front door. Circular saw screeching in the middle of the night, clearly making those sounds becuse its cutting something its not supposed to cut. I'm really surprised the cops didn't show up. neighbors were all on their front porches watching though.
youre crazy :high5:
Brampton Wrote:youre crazy :high5:
:whomo: :high5:
Too lazy to quote:

1) Swoot news LeNeve. A guy in town 3-4 years ago was riding his dirtbike drunk to the bar, didn't stop at the stop sign and got hit by a truck. The paramedics said the worst was the people coming out of the bar and getting sick from the blood and body parts.
2) How did Angie not flip out on you for wrecking the house?
cool. My friend is out of the coma now, and not brain dead. still unsure about him being paralyzer like finger eleven though.
NussieT Wrote:Too lazy to quote:

1) Swoot news LeNeve. A guy in town 3-4 years ago was riding his dirtbike drunk to the bar, didn't stop at the stop sign and got hit by a truck. The paramedics said the worst was the people coming out of the bar and getting sick from the blood and body parts.

Angie has not lived there for a couple weeks.

She is ghetto so if she was there, it would be like redecorating to her.
Brampton Wrote:youre crazy :high5:

I know. Confusedad:
One wall has a hole in it the size of the end of a couch. Then a few unfriendly fire holes from anything I could throw too. screw driver, hammer, a piece of floor board trim.

I had an idea staring at it.
I'm thinking about building a recessed entertainment center into the wall though, so I could make some lemonade out of my lemons. Might start that project this evening.
Saturday night a bunch of people in a 4-5 block radius had something stolen from them. A friends parents house and garage got raided. Another had her car stolen, our truck was stolen. The truck is the biggest piece of shit that we own. Jim replaced the cylinder head not that long ago because it was cracked, the speedo didn't work after the head was replaced. It blew a brake hose on Thursday so it had no brakes. I hope whoever stole it got hseverely hurt. Jim told the cops yesterday he doesn't give a shit about the truck but we had some personal banking papers in it, with account numbers and large money deposits on them.
LeNeve Wrote:

I didn't realize she had left. I'm sorry. I hope you still get to see your kids.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I didn't realize she had left. I'm sorry. I hope you still get to see your kids.

If she sees this post she's goign to think I've been driving to Canada everyday after work and banging you. or sitting on your couch jerking off with my pants on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5