Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/7/2012 - Motorcycle Mayhem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
BDH sent me a PM yesterday saying he and the gf are coming to Winnipeg this week. The only evening I am free this week is Thursday evening... The same day he is meeting up with JIW. I may have to suck it up and hang out with both of them....
NussieT Wrote:BDH sent me a PM yesterday saying he and the gf are coming to Winnipeg this week. The only evening I am free this week is Thursday evening... The same day he is meeting up with JIW. I may have to suck it up and hang out with both of them....

BDH will protect you.
NussieT Wrote:BDH sent me a PM yesterday saying he and the gf are coming to Winnipeg this week. The only evening I am free this week is Thursday evening... The same day he is meeting up with JIW. I may have to suck it up and hang out with both of them....
have you ever met josh? I have a feeling he's different in person
The couch I got is pretty cool. It is basically 2 recliners, and a regulalr chair that all bolt onto a frame and make a couch. Or just let them hang out seperate wherever. It has a big triangle shaped seat too, so you can put them all in a corner, and have couchs on both walls.

The couch I had, was bought by my mother when she divorced my dad and moved to wichita. How it stayed around for 25 years I don't know. I have 25 years of seat time on it though. It was a good couch. Never stuck my weiner in it though.
the only strip club in town burned on sunday morning. its not burned to the ground but they'll be out of commission for quite a while.
michaelangelo Wrote:the only strip club in town burned on sunday morning. its not burned to the ground but they'll be out of commission for quite a while.

thats swooter news than crashing a motorcycle
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:the only strip club in town burned on sunday morning. its not burned to the ground but they'll be out of commission for quite a while.

thats swooter news than crashing a motorcycle
i've been there a total of 3 times. i won't miss it, but the stipper that gave me a lap dance for my stag was pretty damn hot
LeNeve Wrote:that was pretty much my weekend. Hung out in Hugoton, and gossiped with friends.

I bought a couch too. I had a very difficult time moving it into my living room. There are holes in the drywall. Broke every single ceiling fan from the back door to the living room. 3 of them. I don't know how in the hell I ever got my old couch in there. I might of had a wall down at the time or something.

anyway, I had to chop the old couch up with a circular saw to get it out. My house is all fucked up. Sawdust and couch fillign material everywhere. All my electronic entertainment stuff is piled into a corner like its going to get recyled or something. there are gouges and accidentle saw cuts in my wood floors. fan blades are dangling dangerously from the ceiling.

I was thinking, old couch out, new couch in. Sit on new couch and drink beer. fuck no, it was 2am before I got everything to a place wher I could just sit. I hate when a plan spirals out of control like that. I was a mad mo sucka. If there was ever a time to film me for a reality show, that would have been the one people talked about for years.

Is there video?
I have never been to a strip club. as an adult anyway. I can say I don't care either way if I ever go not. If it presents itself in the right situation I'll go. I'm not making a journey out of just that though.

I had the backstage pass, VIP treatment back when I was little,waiting for my Mom and Aunt to get off work. It was actually pretty weird.
LeNeve Wrote:cool. My friend is out of the coma now, and not brain dead. still unsure about him being paralyzer like finger eleven though.

Well, That's good news.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Too lazy to quote:

1) Swoot news LeNeve. A guy in town 3-4 years ago was riding his dirtbike drunk to the bar, didn't stop at the stop sign and got hit by a truck. The paramedics said the worst was the people coming out of the bar and getting sick from the blood and body parts.
2) How did Angie not flip out on you for wrecking the house?

Angie has not lived there for a couple weeks.

She is ghetto so if she was there, it would be like redecorating to her.

When did this go down? She actually left???
NussieT Wrote:Saturday night a bunch of people in a 4-5 block radius had something stolen from them. A friends parents house and garage got raided. Another had her car stolen, our truck was stolen. The truck is the biggest piece of shit that we own. Jim replaced the cylinder head not that long ago because it was cracked, the speedo didn't work after the head was replaced. It blew a brake hose on Thursday so it had no brakes. I hope whoever stole it got hseverely hurt. Jim told the cops yesterday he doesn't give a shit about the truck but we had some personal banking papers in it, with account numbers and large money deposits on them.

Confusedwoot: That blows..
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Angie has not lived there for a couple weeks.

She is ghetto so if she was there, it would be like redecorating to her.

I didn't realize she had left. I'm sorry. I hope you still get to see your kids.

If she sees this post she's goign to think I've been driving to Canada everyday after work and banging you. or sitting on your couch jerking off with my pants on.

Sorry, but... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I think I got my firts boner in the strip club. It hurt for some reason, or I guess back then it did. stretching out like that for the first time. It's an old pro now. I wanted to tell my Mom something was wrong with me, but my natural instinct told me that that wsn't the place or time for my boner nonsense. It went away pretty quickly, and I don't think I've ever talked about it until now.

Sorry.

:? GIW sent me a message on tomb to wish me a HBD. NOt sure why, he's never done it before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5