Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/7/2012 - Motorcycle Mayhem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
michaelangelo Wrote:http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...eporter-/1

"No more questions for you, bro"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:Hi everybody, seems like a buncha shit went down this weekend. Me and the fam were heading to South Padre for a nice beach weekend and visit some friends we havent seen in a few years that drove from Oklahoma to South Padre. Long story short - Our friend just got done with Chemo therapy and cant be around sick people. My 3 year old spiked a 102.7 fever 5 hours into my 6 hour drive to padre. Found a local clinic and got him checked out cause he has been running fevers off and on last two weeks. Yes I took him in before and got told it was "viral, and had to run its course". Well turns out he has the viral Flu. Super swoot, spent the night in a hotel and turned around and came back home the next day. Never got to see our friends, felt like shit cause they drove all that way, but oh well. Sounds like you had fun Leneve!

Swoot for you, too. Confusedad:
Dancing with little kids is fun. And, of course, Melody was crabby.... That's a lot for a little kid.
LeNeve Wrote:If she sees this post she's goign to think I've been driving to Canada everyday after work and banging you. or sitting on your couch jerking off with my pants on.

:roflmao:

I actually broke out laughing when I read that.
LeNeve Wrote:Out of all my friends, he's the one I would of picked most likely to go straight when you are supposed to turn

:roflmao: I am going to use that now when describing my friends.
Pete must be waiting for the Devils to seal the deal with the Flyers before he makes his return.
Joe Wrote:Pete must be waiting for the Devils to seal the deal with the Flyers before he makes his return.

That is what I suspect.
The world's fattest cat passed away....

What is the world coming, too?

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/meow--countr...-dies.html
LeNeve Wrote:If she sees this post she's goign to think I've been driving to Canada everyday after work and banging you. or sitting on your couch jerking off with my pants on.

Don't you have a criminal record?? You wouldn't be able to get into Canada... and I've only been to Kansas once... when I was 9 on family trip to Disneyland.
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:BDH sent me a PM yesterday saying he and the gf are coming to Winnipeg this week. The only evening I am free this week is Thursday evening... The same day he is meeting up with JIW. I may have to suck it up and hang out with both of them....
have you ever met josh? I have a feeling he's different in person

Never met him. He creeped me out in IM's so I never dared it before...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Swoot News Monday, huh?

It's yucky and raining here. The kind of rain that makes you feel all sleepy and unmotivated.

It rained here... while I was outside working.... My shoes are soaked, my socks were soaked, my pants and sweater were soaked.... It sucked because then it stopped and there was a north wind and it got all cold...
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:BDH sent me a PM yesterday saying he and the gf are coming to Winnipeg this week. The only evening I am free this week is Thursday evening... The same day he is meeting up with JIW. I may have to suck it up and hang out with both of them....
have you ever met josh? I have a feeling he's different in person

Never met him. He creeped me out in IM's so I never dared it before...
good thing BDH and his gf will be there then. they'll look out for you
Rather slow day....
[youtube]2p4zSQvrdTU[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster is a boner expert. even 8 year old boys boners.

Are you surprised?
All I have to say is "Finger cuffs".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5