Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed May 2, 2012 -- Wombats Mount Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Its 2:36 and my sirius phone app is still playing C&R...I think they need to sync those a little better.
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:got some homotrons running around some wires blowing fuses.

:fag:
I googled homotron, surprised i wasnt offended

Imported from Canada

our Ford rep was just here, and he said he used to say that when he taught the electronics classes. queertrons too.
leave gay electrons alone!!!
lots of raping going down in Montana. big sky cuntry
giggidy
Lol

Imported from Canada
Tough call to make...

A recruiter called me a month or so ago and wanted to know if I was interested in any positions they could find. I said why not and forgot about it. She called me a few days ago and wanted to submit me for a job in the area. I didn't really thing anything about it so I gave her permission. Now this place is pretty set on hirinig me and want to meet me.
Joe Wrote:Tough call to make...

A recruiter called me a month or so ago and wanted to know if I was interested in any positions they could find. I said why not and forgot about it. She called me a few days ago and wanted to submit me for a job in the area. I didn't really thing anything about it so I gave her permission. Now this place is pretty set on hirinig me and want to meet me.

Every time I get a call from a recruiter, it seems to be a contract job.

But, weren't you just talking about leaving so you don't have to take those tests?
I was walking down this highway one time, hitch hiking, and a marine recruiter picked me up. Then he bought me lunch, and we had some laughs, I signed some papers, and we were going to Amarillo where I would get on a plane, and go to boot camp for the marines.

I didn't tell him I had barely bonded out of jail, and was trying to skip town. It eventually came up though, and I didn't get to be a marine. At least until all of that felony stuff was settled.

That moment right there, if it would have gone through. I wouldn't be typing this now probaly. Maybe a al quadai would have killed me. Maybe I would have been on SEAL team six. Who knows.

I'm actually kind of glad I didn't go to the marines. Shit looks rough. That recruiter knew how to sell it to me though. Said everyone has new mustangs after their first year and shit.
LeNeve Wrote:got some homotrons running around some wires blowing fuses.

Homotron: A systems engineer that has sex with computers and dry humps other system engineers
LeNeve Wrote:I was walking down this highway one time, hitch hiking, and a marine recruiter picked me up. Then he bought me lunch, and we had some laughs, I signed some papers, and we were going to Amarillo where I would get on a plane, and go to boot camp for the marines.

I didn't tell him I had barely bonded out of jail, and was trying to skip town. It eventually came up though, and I didn't get to be a marine. At least until all of that felony stuff was settled.

That moment right there, if it would have gone through. I wouldn't be typing this now probaly. Maybe a al quadai would have killed me. Maybe I would have been on SEAL team six. Who knows.

I'm actually kind of glad I didn't go to the marines. Shit looks rough. That recruiter knew how to sell it to me though. Said everyone has new mustangs after their first year and shit.

You, a marine..... :? God, help us all if that would have happened!

:poke:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Tough call to make...

Every time I get a call from a recruiter, it seems to be a contract job.

But, weren't you just talking about leaving so you don't have to take those tests?

I want to leave because I don't think management has the right ideas in what works to build the business. I also think that they employ a lot of dead weight and that sucks when they act cheap or pass good people up for promotions. I got passed up because I told them I'd take the tests and I didn't do it when they wanted me to. In my place they brought in 2 people that constantly drop the ball and leave my customers pissed.

I'm sure if I stick it out I'll wind up in a good spot, but IT consulting wears on you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7