Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed May 2, 2012 -- Wombats Mount Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NussieT Wrote:We had a really late load of canola oil to be delivered to a hutterite colony on Monday night. As a thank you for delivering it a couple of days earlier due to a spill they had... they gave us 3 chickens, a dozen steaks, and 4 pies (two strawberry rhubarb, two pumpkin). At this moment I am baking the pies...

Better you than me!!!!
NussieT Wrote:I hate the dentist.. I've had the same dentist since I was 7 but I still hate going... It's the sound of the drills, the picking.. :barf:

Hate on Dentist 5 :high5:
NussieT Wrote:Jim wanted to be a dentist... Took a bunch of science courses in university for one semester then didn't ever go again. He said he was too old to be in school for it. He said he wanted to be called Dr. Dick.

Dr Dick.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We had a really late load of canola oil to be delivered to a hutterite colony on Monday night. As a thank you for delivering it a couple of days earlier due to a spill they had... they gave us 3 chickens, a dozen steaks, and 4 pies (two strawberry rhubarb, two pumpkin). At this moment I am baking the pies...

Better you than me!!!!

I only have to throw them in the oven and cook them. Then they can be eaten whenever...
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Better you than me!!!!

I only have to throw them in the oven and cook them. Then they can be eaten whenever...

Still, they are pies.... :barf:
Ever had one of these?? They are like crack, they are THAT good!

[Image: 0004100015890_A?%24img_size_211x208%24]
Why in the fuck would anyone think it's ok to take a child tanning????

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tan...38630.html
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why in the fuck would anyone think it's ok to take a child tanning????

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tan...38630.html

I got 4 words in, then it made total sense.

"A New Jersey woman..."
That lady is fucking retarded.
And is fucking hideous.
Apparently junior seau killed himself. Sad

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:Apparently junior seau killed himself. Sad

Imported from Canada

Confusedwoot:
got some homotrons running around some wires blowing fuses.
LeNeve Wrote:got some homotrons running around some wires blowing fuses.

:fag:
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:got some homotrons running around some wires blowing fuses.

:fag:
I googled homotron, surprised i wasnt offended

Imported from Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7