Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed May 2, 2012 -- Wombats Mount Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
nicole from the morning mash up wants to know if it's cheating if she hooks up with a girl during her bachelorette party. sounds like she's planning on doing it and is looking for a loophole to make it ok. I think this is what was going on but i've only been half listening.
michaelangelo Wrote:nicole from the morning mash up wants to know if it's cheating if she hooks up with a girl during her bachelorette party. sounds like she's planning on doing it and is looking for a loophole to make it ok. I think this is what was going on but i've only been half listening.

:thanks:
:flame: I don't understand... Jim has a red seal in automotive and heavy duty truck repair yet his vehicles are the biggest pieces of shit ever. If I didn't do most of the repairs on my car myself it would be a piece too!!!!
I had to drive Jim's truck to the shop to pick up something... the fucking thing has no brakes... So pissed off...
[Image: 570864210.gif?key=500282&Expires=1335977...HhW8~cwrw_]
random but funny
a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine started a facebook event for her son's birthday. my wife and I didn't get invited but it's an open event, so I saw that a couple of people we know said that they were going. well, I was on my phone and pushed the 'join' button, so I basically invited myself to the birthday party. about an hour later she sends an invitation to my wife. bear in mind that we have invited them to both of my daughters birthday parties (which they attended both) and we went to his first birthday party (this one is his second one). I feel really douchey about doing it, but i think she just forgot to invite us. plus my wife already started to put a gift together for the boy. should I message the mom and aplogize for inviting myself? or should I just leave it and go?
michaelangelo Wrote:a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine started a facebook event for her son's birthday. my wife and I didn't get invited but it's an open event, so I saw that a couple of people we know said that they were going. well, I was on my phone and pushed the 'join' button, so I basically invited myself to the birthday party. about an hour later she sends an invitation to my wife. bear in mind that we have invited them to both of my daughters birthday parties (which they attended both) and we went to his first birthday party (this one is his second one). I feel really douchey about doing it, but i think she just forgot to invite us. plus my wife already started to put a gift together for the boy. should I message the mom and aplogize for inviting myself? or should I just leave it and go?

Did they send out invitations to anyone initially?
Or was the FB event it?
Florida couple arrested after towing granddaughter behind SUV....
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/324006
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine started a facebook event for her son's birthday. my wife and I didn't get invited but it's an open event, so I saw that a couple of people we know said that they were going. well, I was on my phone and pushed the 'join' button, so I basically invited myself to the birthday party. about an hour later she sends an invitation to my wife. bear in mind that we have invited them to both of my daughters birthday parties (which they attended both) and we went to his first birthday party (this one is his second one). I feel really douchey about doing it, but i think she just forgot to invite us. plus my wife already started to put a gift together for the boy. should I message the mom and aplogize for inviting myself? or should I just leave it and go?

Did they send out invitations to anyone initially?
Or was the FB event it?
Just a facebook event, it's for a 2 year olds birthday party. the dad is kind of a cousin of mine (his aunt is married to my uncle)

I would call and explain... Perhaps it was a mistake and she forgot to invite you.
NussieT Wrote:Florida couple arrested after towing granddaughter behind SUV....
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/324006

:roflmao:

"She was like, 'woot, woot, woot.' Having a good time, you know?"
NussieT Wrote::flame: I don't understand... Jim has a red seal in automotive and heavy duty truck repair yet his vehicles are the biggest pieces of shit ever. If I didn't do most of the repairs on my car myself it would be a piece too!!!!
I had to drive Jim's truck to the shop to pick up something... the fucking thing has no brakes... So pissed off...
maybe he just puts things like this off until he as 'time' but it's not a priority to him. it should be, and if it were up to you, you'd probably just get it done.
NussieT Wrote:

I would call and explain... Perhaps it was a mistake and she forgot to invite you.
i don't actually have her phone number.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7