Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed May 2, 2012 -- Wombats Mount Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine started a facebook event for her son's birthday. my wife and I didn't get invited but it's an open event, so I saw that a couple of people we know said that they were going. well, I was on my phone and pushed the 'join' button, so I basically invited myself to the birthday party. about an hour later she sends an invitation to my wife. bear in mind that we have invited them to both of my daughters birthday parties (which they attended both) and we went to his first birthday party (this one is his second one). I feel really douchey about doing it, but i think she just forgot to invite us. plus my wife already started to put a gift together for the boy. should I message the mom and aplogize for inviting myself? or should I just leave it and go?

I would call and explain... Perhaps it was a mistake and she forgot to invite you.
i don't actually have her phone number.

You get what I mean... FB message her then...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How is having sex with another person not cheating?

What the hell are you talking about?

:?
The show.

Rich say that? :roll:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine started a facebook event for her son's birthday. my wife and I didn't get invited but it's an open event, so I saw that a couple of people we know said that they were going. well, I was on my phone and pushed the 'join' button, so I basically invited myself to the birthday party. about an hour later she sends an invitation to my wife. bear in mind that we have invited them to both of my daughters birthday parties (which they attended both) and we went to his first birthday party (this one is his second one). I feel really douchey about doing it, but i think she just forgot to invite us. plus my wife already started to put a gift together for the boy. should I message the mom and aplogize for inviting myself? or should I just leave it and go?

Did they send out invitations to anyone initially?
Or was the FB event it?
Just a facebook event, it's for a 2 year olds birthday party. the dad is kind of a cousin of mine (his aunt is married to my uncle)

I say just go.
Unless there's some other reason that they wouldn't like you.
Maybe they just sent invites to close family or something.
I say leave it be.
michaelangelo Wrote:nicole from the morning mash up wants to know if it's cheating if she hooks up with a girl during her bachelorette party. sounds like she's planning on doing it and is looking for a loophole to make it ok. I think this is what was going on but i've only been half listening.

What a whore.
Chip Wrote:Wtf

http://www.urolexwatches.com/products/RO..._3691.html

Dude!! [smiley]Thats racist[/smiley]!!!!!!
NussieT Wrote::flame: I don't understand... Jim has a red seal in automotive and heavy duty truck repair yet his vehicles are the biggest pieces of shit ever. If I didn't do most of the repairs on my car myself it would be a piece too!!!!
I had to drive Jim's truck to the shop to pick up something... the fucking thing has no brakes... So pissed off...

It's the same as Home Decorators tend to have messy houses.
wow the sirius xm player on my phone is like 20 minutes behind my truck. Confusedwoot:
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: 570864210.gif?key=500282&Expires=1335977...HhW8~cwrw_]
random but funny

It keeps coming up as a white image, but that is hilarious!

If your wife got one shortly after, I wouldn't even sweat it. Probably just an oversight, I know I have done that before.
NussieT Wrote:Florida couple arrested after towing granddaughter behind SUV....
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/324006

It's stereotypical Florida..... The grandfather is still in jail for a suspended license and for DUI. :roll:
We had a really late load of canola oil to be delivered to a hutterite colony on Monday night. As a thank you for delivering it a couple of days earlier due to a spill they had... they gave us 3 chickens, a dozen steaks, and 4 pies (two strawberry rhubarb, two pumpkin). At this moment I am baking the pies...
I hate the dentist.. I've had the same dentist since I was 7 but I still hate going... It's the sound of the drills, the picking.. :barf:
I'm sitting on the internet looking for a garbage truck... Whoo this is fun!!!
Jim wanted to be a dentist... Took a bunch of science courses in university for one semester then didn't ever go again. He said he was too old to be in school for it. He said he wanted to be called Dr. Dick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7