Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brampton Wrote:so this is online ........ :? ......... :roflmao:

[youtube]R4hBr6HYY1I[/youtube]
my question is ......how much BBC has she had between those lips?
BTW Brampton, congrats on your 2011 FFL championship. Good to know who took over since I wasn't able to play last year (won in 2009 and 2010). Hopefully scheduling will allow me to win er uhm play again this year.
Pokes28 Wrote:BTW Brampton, congrats on your 2011 FFL championship. Good to know who took over since I wasn't able to play last year (won in 2009 and 2010). Hopefully scheduling will allow me to win er uhm play again this year.
I gotta be honest.....its a hollow championship.....like the 2012 Super Bowl, a season without Peyton Manning in the league
Brampton Wrote:

Is she retarded?
that svt focus brake kit lists for 1050 down here. No one has one in the country has one though.
LeNeve Wrote:that svt focus brake kit lists for 1050 down here. No one has one in the country has one though.
I'm looking through the manual, and if I'm correct the only components that are different (aside from the brakes) are the spindle, hub, and ebrake cable.

everything else looks the same
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that svt focus brake kit lists for 1050 down here. No one has one in the country has one though.
I'm looking through the manual, and if I'm correct the only components that are different (aside from the brakes) are the spindle, hub, and ebrake cable.

and the svt kit, you have to have minimum 17" wheels
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Is she retarded?
she has to be.....I mean, none of us actually say that and put it on you tube.....we just say it to our friends :poke: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah, I think so.

Thats how we figured it for the 3-4 hundred. Spindle, hubs, and e brake off junk car, then get the rest of the components new.
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah, thats a hot rod kit, kind of.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah, thats a hot rod kit, kind of.
f that noise. I just want some better braking, and for it to not look retarded when I get some new rims
10-3 sweeps are all the rage
LeNeve Wrote:10-3 sweeps are all the rage

3-10 splits might be the easiest split to pick up.
[Image: NEPyA.jpg]
wrinklier sprinkler
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10