Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
is there anything worse as a football fan to hear that your teams best player may be on the cover of madden?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey LeNeve......here is an odd question.....do you guys have any wrecked 05-07 focus zx4 ST's lying around?

I don't think I've ever even seen one in the shop.

What you need homie? We have a salvage yard that is pretty good to deal with. Really good actually.
I'm looking for the rear disc brake assemblies. All parts, looking to switch mine from drum to disc, but cant find anything here

well, between the salvage yard and stuff that needs to be bought at a parts store, or the dealer, we figured 300-400 per side. Kind of an expensive upgrade.
I was in the grocery store the other day buying stuff for dinner when I saw the owner of the golf course I used to work at when I was in high school. He offered me a job... it's tempting. Would be nice to get out of the house without the kids once in awhile.
NussieT Wrote:My brother in law asked me to do his taxes... He gives me about half of what he should have...
I know he gives money to the African kids but he's charitable donation receipt isn't in there. He worked for another towing company from April - December but there is no T4...
I can see why now my high school guidance teacher told me not to go into accounting...

I am not the biggest fan of accounting either. I need to learn it better, though.
this is exciting. I get to rename 650 files. :killme:
NussieT Wrote:I was in the grocery store the other day buying stuff for dinner when I saw the owner of the golf course I used to work at when I was in high school. He offered me a job... it's tempting. Would be nice to get out of the house without the kids once in awhile.

Driving the beer cart?
Derick Wrote:this is exciting. I get to rename 650 files. :killme:

Fuck it.
Just delete them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My brother in law asked me to do his taxes... He gives me about half of what he should have...
I know he gives money to the African kids but he's charitable donation receipt isn't in there. He worked for another towing company from April - December but there is no T4...
I can see why now my high school guidance teacher told me not to go into accounting...

I am not the biggest fan of accounting either. I need to learn it better, though.

I told Billy I wasn't chasing him this year. If it's not here, I don't claim it and he'll have to deal with it. But I am missing his property tax, charitable donations, part of his RRSP contributions. It's a pain in the ass.
Doing the books for both of our businesses are easy. Input a number here, input a number there... click print.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I was in the grocery store the other day buying stuff for dinner when I saw the owner of the golf course I used to work at when I was in high school. He offered me a job... it's tempting. Would be nice to get out of the house without the kids once in awhile.

Driving the beer cart?

Yes!!!! He said if I really wanted to get out of the house I can spend the day cutting grass...

Do you have time for that with everything else?
Chip Wrote:National high 5 day :high5:

http://www.stayclassy.org/events/11th-an...-day/e9118

:high5:

Sounds like just soooo much fun! :grin:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck it.
Just delete them.
its pretty much everything I've spent the last year doing
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Do you have time for that with everything else?

I don't know... thats the issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10