Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:this is exciting. I get to rename 650 files. :killme:

Fuck it.
Just delete them.
its pretty much everything I've spent the last year doing

Then why didn't you rename them when you are finished with them then you wouldn't have this issue... it's your own fault
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey LeNeve......here is an odd question.....do you guys have any wrecked 05-07 focus zx4 ST's lying around?

I don't think I've ever even seen one in the shop.

What you need homie? We have a salvage yard that is pretty good to deal with. Really good actually.
I'm looking for the rear disc brake assemblies. All parts, looking to switch mine from drum to disc, but cant find anything here

well, between the salvage yard and stuff that needs to be bought at a parts store, or the dealer, we figured 300-400 per side. Kind of an expensive upgrade.
ford racing had a complete rear kit up until last year for $450
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck it.
Just delete them.

Why not just throw it in a folder and call it a day?
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck it.
Just delete them.

Then why didn't you rename them when you are finished with them then you wouldn't have this issue... it's your own fault
its how I got them from the people that did the sequencing, for each batch I sent them, the files came back named in a different format. This will make things easier down the line
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck it.
Just delete them.

there are 67 different patients, with 10 samples each, with different dates.
examples of how the files are named currently:

RAV138.trim.trim.30101004_012203.fasta
62108553_NoBC_CVL_011905_RAV102_F09.filtered
RAV141.trim.62106790_120109.fasta

so I have 650 files all named differently, and not necessarly grouped together because of the naming
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its pretty much everything I've spent the last year doing

so I have 650 files all named differently, and not necessarly grouped together because of the naming

:yawn: well, have fun with that....
only a couple hundred more to go :high5:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why not just throw it in a folder and call it a day?

Bah!!!! Disorganization. Every single picture on my computer is filed by date, in a folder which is named by person, place or event, then placed in a monthly folder, which is placed in a yearly folder.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why not just throw it in a folder and call it a day?

Bah!!!! Disorganization. Every single picture on my computer is filed by date, in a folder which is named by person, place or event, then placed in a monthly folder, which is placed in a yearly folder.
its how I got them, it will be fixed soon. Then all 650 files, will be foldered by patient, then when I actually start to work, each of those 650 files, will get its only folder when those files expand by 6. in total rought 4000 files
Before I left Maxim, I organized the entire front counter information sheets for customers... put them in alphabetical order then put them in different colored folders for the ones they used most often... I wonder what the hell it looks like now
Homemade BBQ burgers, potato salad, taco salad, possibly an oriental salad for dinner tonight. I'm in heaven.
I wish I could change the file names to different color, but sadly no
NussieT Wrote:Before I left Maxim, I organized the entire front counter information sheets for customers... put them in alphabetical order then put them in different colored folders for the ones they used most often... I wonder what the hell it looks like now
What do you think? My guess is they are a complete mess and all in the same color folders once again.
NussieT Wrote:Homemade BBQ burgers, potato salad, taco salad, possibly an oriental salad for dinner tonight. I'm in heaven.
I was with you until the oriental salad.
Derick Wrote:I wish I could change the file names to different color, but sadly no

I can
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10