Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/26/12 - Lilacs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I take my stuff to Goodwill...they give me a blank receipt to use to write off on my taxes. WIN
LeNeve Wrote:My thoughts.

Florida is retarded no matter what happens. What a fucked up state. 50% old people 40% weirdos, 9% gays, and 1% hulk hogan, who happens to be old and weird, and a little gay actually.
:high5:
The only thing I like about Florida, is CSI Miami, and that big titted scientist chick thats on that show.
LeNeve Wrote:love the way they smell on a nice spring morning. Perfect time of year.

:high5: I love that smell, but it's too soon for that here.
LeNeve Wrote:3 out of 4 of the technicians had to take a drug test this morning.

Ruh-roh........
I s the show live today? We are not listening today. Actually we have only had the show on 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks. Kind of sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:3 out of 4 of the technicians had to take a drug test this morning.
i believe you to be part of that crew

yep. it took me 30 minutes to produce a sample. my boss is still trying to go.

I hate having to drop randoms. The pickle place had this old hag who was trying to nail me for whatever reason. I got "randomly" called up for 6 drops within a year's time. It sucked when you use the bathroom and minutes later, they tell you that you've been called up again. She must've been pissed that they never found anything. :roflmao: :roflmao: Good times...
LeNeve Wrote:I s the show live today? We are not listening today. Actually we have only had the show on 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks. Kind of sucks.
Yes live.
I'm having one of those days... My car was dead this morning. Fuck. I figured out that the radio Jim put in my car doesn't quite fit and there's a button that stays pushed in that apparently is draining my battery... Swoot. Not how I want to start out my first full week at the new job, either. Fortunately, these people were pretty cool about it.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Throw out perfectly good clothes? These guys really do have F U money
Serious question, what does one do with old clothes that are still in decent condition? I need to do some spring cleaning

Donate them or, if they are name-brand, there are resale shops that will buy them off of you. Or you can have a yard sale (or craiglist)
LeNeve Wrote:I s the show live today? We are not listening today. Actually we have only had the show on 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks. Kind of sucks.

Sounds live to me. It sucks not being able to listen anymore. I've found out that I get sleepy about 2p now that I don't have music or the show to listen to anymore. Never noticed that before.
Li Wayne fucking sucks, his "music" makes my fucking ears bleed. AWFUL!!!!!
sup guys, today is the celebration for my father in law's life. gonna be a hard day. anyways, check out the wreckage from an accident in GP yesterday
[Image: 303442_10150879332868998_21897798997_125...7004_n.jpg]
unbelievable
Jeebus, how fast were they going?
Confusedhock: 2 survived
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9