Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/26/12 - Lilacs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If I was going to buy $100 jeans, I'd ask for the cool guy discount too.
Pete Nice Wrote:AM I the only one who thinks the cool guy discount sounds a whole lot like begging?

It doesn't work for everything, just have to know when to try. You can't jew them down at walmart on the price of a TV, but if you pay full price to rent a car, you are over paying by a lot.
Haven't people been telling Rich this for years?
Brian Wrote:If I was going to buy $100 jeans, I'd ask for the cool guy discount too.

I get jeans at TJ Maxx now. They have lucky, guess, Buffalo, all the good stuff for under $40 a pair
Chip Wrote:Haven't people been telling Rich this for years?
No, he thought of this all on his own.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:If I was going to buy $100 jeans, I'd ask for the cool guy discount too.

I get jeans at TJ Maxx now. They have lucky, guess, Buffalo, all the good stuff for under $40 a pair
baller on a budget
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:AM I the only one who thinks the cool guy discount sounds a whole lot like begging?

It doesn't work for everything, just have to know when to try. You can't jew them down at walmart on the price of a TV, but if you pay full price to rent a car, you are over paying by a lot.

But I would never try at the liquor store.

Or the sushi restaurant.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haven't people been telling Rich this for years?
No, he thought of this all on his own.

Damn. Rich really is a trend setter.
Throw out perfectly good clothes? These guys really do have F U money
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

But I would never try at the liquor store.

Or the sushi restaurant.

Not at a Nazi PA liquor store
Pete Nice Wrote:Throw out perfectly good clothes? These guys really do have F U money
Serious question, what does one do with old clothes that are still in decent condition? I need to do some spring cleaning
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Throw out perfectly good clothes? These guys really do have F U money
Serious question, what does one do with old clothes that are still in decent condition? I need to do some spring cleaning
My county accepts used clothes and gives them to needy families.
Donginator Wrote:

donate them
I want to donate them, I see people climbing in those clothes drop boxes, I want to give them to a legitimate place
Donginator Wrote:

The church has a drop off box for clothes here. I usually just turn old decent clothes into work clothes though. Then throw out the old work clothes. They usually have paint and stuff on them, or they ripped, so I doubt anyone would want that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9