Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/26/12 - Lilacs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3 out of 4 of the technicians had to take a drug test this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:3 out of 4 of the technicians had to take a drug test this morning.
i believe you to be part of that crew
Brampton Wrote:how do you know your garden has AIDS?

all the pansies die
:roflmao:

:eek:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:3 out of 4 of the technicians had to take a drug test this morning.
i believe you to be part of that crew

yep. it took me 30 minutes to produce a sample. my boss is still trying to go.
Flowers are not gay either. They are nice, and smell good. like high class prostitutes.
why not all 4?
I thought it would make you nervous.. what else is there to do in Kansas besides drugs
[smiley]Good Morning[/smiley]
DaveP Wrote:
why not all 4?
I thought it would make you nervous.. what else is there to do in Kansas besides drugs

I'm suspicious of the guy that didn't have to take one now.

I drink enough to not need drugs I guess.
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Confusedad:

but I haven't done that.
Sure you haven't, denial is the toughest part!!!
hmm. ok.

I guess youre speaking from experience?
In the gayest way lover!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

well played
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Flowers are not gay either. They are nice, and smell good. like high class prostitutes.
:roflmao:
I think they are on vacatuon this week. I remember RIch saying something about being on vacation.
AM I the only one who thinks the cool guy discount sounds a whole lot like begging?
Pete Nice Wrote:AM I the only one who thinks the cool guy discount sounds a whole lot like begging?

no.
Pete Nice Wrote:AM I the only one who thinks the cool guy discount sounds a whole lot like begging?
sounds like a way not to sound cheap even though you are being cheap
Definitely not the only one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9