Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/26/12 - Lilacs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Throw out perfectly good clothes? These guys really do have F U money
Serious question, what does one do with old clothes that are still in decent condition? I need to do some spring cleaning

I take old stuff to goodwill
Pete Nice Wrote:AM I the only one who thinks the cool guy discount sounds a whole lot like begging?
no
I think that pic they are using on the news is from when he was 12 years old.
He's 6' - 3" and 150 lbs
I heard audio of a 911 call from the neighbor where the struggle happens & you hear the kid yelling for help & then a gun shot
I saw a few kids in hoodies this morning.....and I felt like shooting them.

does that make me bad? if so....get off my lawn
trayvon = kony2012

find your own cause, stop jumping on the bandwagon
REO Bandwagon
Brian Wrote:REO Bandwagon
:roflmao:
I am a victim of listening to the media twisting this story, but its a fucked up story no matter what. If this kid was that big, why is this dude approaching him with a gun, listen to the 911 dispatcher
He hasn't been charged yet because of Florida's self-defense laws.
Brian Wrote:REO Bandwagon

:roflmao: :roflmao: thats my favorite one
I don't put my clothes donations in the goodwill bins, I take it right to the store, and they sort it and it's obviously locked up at night.
My thoughts.

Florida is retarded no matter what happens. What a fucked up state. 50% old people 40% weirdos, 9% gays, and 1% hulk hogan, who happens to be old and weird, and a little gay actually.
LeNeve Wrote:My thoughts.

Florida is retarded no matter what happens. What a fucked up state. 50% old people 40% weirdos, 9% gays, and 1% hulk hogan, who happens to be old and weird, and a little gay actually.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9