Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 03/06/2012 - Shiver me timbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, nicole is annoying me, and this conversation feels innapropriate to be on loud in the shop. to many people yellling PENIS!!
isn't this convo they are having very similar to what Covino was pissed off about yesterday?
Yep, damn close.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, nicole is annoying me, and this conversation feels innapropriate to be on loud in the shop. to many people yellling PENIS!!
isn't this convo they are having very similar to what Covino was pissed off about yesterday?
Yep, damn close.

I am thoroughly offended.
She is hot but lost a few points with me
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Yep, damn close.

I am thoroughly offended.
I wonder if her fiance listens.
Rich is the wedding master all of a sudden. fucking pro.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is the wedding master all of a sudden. fucking pro.
More bragging that his life is easy fucking breezy :crank:
Paying for a wedding sucks nutsack Covino. Anyway, you should see my new piano.
LeNeve Wrote:I think the second week of April is the latest we have ever had snow, and it all melted in a day or two.

My birthday is toward the end of April and it's snowed on it before. I still think we have another storm coming for March.
Rich only likes ultimate extreme moustache rides.
I hate todays new pop music. Confusedad:
I won't mind if something happed to her.
I gotta get back to work, but the guy who chucked my phone is going to pay for a new one. I ned to figure out what I want, so give me some ideas. I looked at the Droid 4, BB Bold today already, just need to research them more.

Also, what kind of weapon would you recommend I carrying? The gas station near work where I usually gas up the car had a situation yesterday. Some woman was there and wound up being abducted and murdered yesterday. I think I need to be more serious about protecting myself in this area. I'll check back later as soon as I can.

Peace!! :cya:
Good Egg Dave :killme:
Isn't it still mean if you saw the head line braindead, and assumed it was normal for her.
Derick Wrote:daylight savings time, dont forget to set your clocks this weekend

Confusedad: Losing an hour sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18