Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 03/06/2012 - Shiver me timbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
It was "Gray's Sports Almanac", not "Biff's Sports Almanac"
:poke:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Try avatars now
nope Confusedad:

Seriously?
I had to do it from the web

there is no place to load an image from my pc
Chip Wrote:Can you guys imagine if Rich would put the same time and effort into his investments as he does in gambling?
yeah, he talks WAY to much about gambling and odds
Did you guys ever hear about the guys from Northwestern who put a bunch of money on the football team to win the Rose Bowl a long time ago?
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Try avatars now
nope Confusedad:

Seriously?

I have the "upload image" button again.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:nope Confusedad:

Seriously?

I have the "upload image" button again.
Ok, its back. Thanks Joe :high5:
Still waiting for Shane to die.......its gotta happen.
Brampton Wrote:Still waiting for Shane to die.......its gotta happen.
And Olive Oyl (Lori)
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Still waiting for Shane to die.......its gotta happen.
And Olive Oyl (Lori)
:roflmao:
They should have talked about this during lunch so I could of posted about it more.
Good grief....its Glenn. the Korean guy is Glenn
Brian Wrote:1. The zombie ripped open Dales stomach, soft and easy to rip I guess. Dale's old and weak.

2. No, Carl is totally at fault.

My question is this: If zombies are always feeding and hungry, why wasn't the zombie eating the cow/deer considering the cow/deer was still alive? Also, how did the zombie sneak up on Dale from the direction that Dale walked from? He should have tripped over the zombie before he got near the cow/deer.

I agree, the zombie should have been eating the deer.. Lot's of flaws here
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:1. The zombie ripped open Dales stomach, soft and easy to rip I guess. Dale's old and weak.

My question is this: If zombies are always feeding and hungry, why wasn't the zombie eating the cow/deer considering the cow/deer was still alive? Also, how did the zombie sneak up on Dale from the direction that Dale walked from? He should have tripped over the zombie before he got near the cow/deer.

unless the walker had already fed on the deer/cow, which is why Dale looks startled, then because it was dark out Dale walked past him. and the "Lurker" saw him and went after him
[Image: 9Crw3.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

unless the walker had already fed on the deer/cow, which is why Dale looks startled, then because it was dark out Dale walked past him. and the "Lurker" saw him and went after him

The deer was still alive, the zombie would not have stopped until it was full I would assume. Makes no sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18