Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 03/06/2012 - Shiver me timbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
deers don't take naps at night. nocturnal animal.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did you see him throw the rocks? DID YOU SEE IT?

ok, I'm calm :grin:

and it was a cow, one of the ones that got loose

OHHHHH, ok, I didn't really pay attention but I get ya now, I guess he threw all faggy.

I am going to day it was a deer, Cows don't have antlers.
they do have horns

Yes, not antlers.

I honestly didn't pay attention, I just assumed it was a cow.
Pete Nice Wrote:Has everyone watched it now? B/c I have questions from the most recent episode I want to ask.
i say just ask the question
Pete Nice Wrote:Has everyone watched it now? B/c I have questions from the most recent episode I want to ask.

I guess we could start a thread somewhere, and people could just avoid it until they're totally caught up.
Brampton Wrote:
i say just ask the question
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:deers don't take naps at night. nocturnal animal.

They do on TV
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:deers don't take naps at night. nocturnal animal.

They do on TV
:roflmao: :roflmao: fine.
I suppose I got lucky, because I didn't buy when the housing market was going crazy.
I bought about a year and a half ago.
I had a good chunk of money saved up, and now my mortgage is half what rent would be for a similar place.

My advice for spending your money wisely, would be, not live in NYC.
Supply and demand.
The banks screwed it up by giving loans to easily, that drove demand and prices up.
Now the market is re-adjusting.
Buying is still a good idea, it's just not as good as everyone thought it was up until 2006.
OK, here are my questions:

1:How did that zombie rip Dale's chest open? With his skinny, degenerating arms that looked like they were about to fall off? That zombie was skinny and weak, he should have, at the least, been able to hold him off until the rest arrived, if not throw him off.

2. Am I the only one that totally blames Carl for that zombie being there in the first place? He should have either shot it, threw big rocks at it's head or, at the very least, told the others it was there when he got home. What a dolt.
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, here are my questions:

1:How did that zombie rip Dale's chest open? With his skinny, degenerating arms that looked like they were about to fall off? That zombie was skinny and weak, he should have, at the least, been able to hold him off until the rest arrived, if not throw him off.

2. Am I the only one that totally blames Carl for that zombie being there in the first place? He should have either shot it, threw big rocks at it's head or, at the very least, told the others it was there when he got home. What a dolt.

1. I have no idea.

2. No, you're not the only one. He needs some sense knocked into him.
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, here are my questions:

1. ripped him open below the chest, in his abdomen and was pulling out his intestines

2. Carl is at fault. No question about it
1. The zombie ripped open Dales stomach, soft and easy to rip I guess. Dale's old and weak.

2. No, Carl is totally at fault.

My question is this: If zombies are always feeding and hungry, why wasn't the zombie eating the cow/deer considering the cow/deer was still alive? Also, how did the zombie sneak up on Dale from the direction that Dale walked from? He should have tripped over the zombie before he got near the cow/deer.
carl's fault all the way.

The zombie used the deer antlers to cut open Dale's chest
LeNeve Wrote:carl's fault all the way.

The zombie used the deer antlers to cut open Dale's chest
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18