Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 5 2012...Carl is Gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, what did everyone buy this weekend?

sent from the legion of doom
I picked up 2 tshirts, 2 Rawlings ProCut maple bats, new cleats.

all for under $150 :high5:

I need to get a few bats AND new cleats, which ones did you get? I like to have ones that the cleats are screw out, but it seems like they don't really make those anymore as much.
I got Mizuno G6 mids for $30. Normally they are $100, couldn't believe the price so I bought them. They are Navy and Metal

the Bats were ordered by a pro team (which means they are center cut) ink tested with true straightness to the grain :happy: , maple. The team rejected them cause the bats weren't white enough in color, so Rawlings essentially gave them to the store cause they are a great customer for them
Derick Wrote:looking for a virus scan/trojan thingy. Name the ones you use. I cannot remember the one I used a lot in the past. go

Avast
Derick Wrote:looking for a virus scan/trojan thingy. Name the ones you use. I cannot remember the one I used a lot in the past. go
avg, malwarebytes

I use Malwarebytes and Spybot.
But I have for years, there's probably something newer and better out now.
201-867-5309

The commercial just said to call that number, but I wasn't paying attention until I heard 867-5309 so I don't know what it's for.
Linsday Lohan called Andy Samberg Sidney Crosby on SNL, I didn't get the joke.

kapersky.
Chip Wrote:Linsday Lohan called Andy Samberg Sidney Crosby on SNL, I didn't get the joke.
I didn't see the episode.

I'm mad cause Jack White was on. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:Linsday Lohan called Andy Samberg Sidney Crosby on SNL, I didn't get the joke.
weirf.
I liked Montrose.
Confusedad:
I liked Friday, none of the Fridays after that though.
Chip Wrote:I liked Friday, none of the Fridays after that though.
Saturdays are pretty good too.
anyone check out the samsung note? 5.3in screen is pretty awesome, doesn't sound like it will fit in a pocket that well though
[Image: SamsungNote7_thumb.jpg]
Covino: I was gansta that day, I had my Raiders hat and shit, I was all Compton
Rich: No, you weren't.
Covino: I kinda was.

:roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone check out the samsung note? 5.3in screen is pretty awesome, doesn't sound like it will fit in a pocket that well though
[Image: SamsungNote7_thumb.jpg]

A guy on my bowling league got one, the thing is fricken huge.
I have the Galaxy Nexus, and I won't get anything bigger then this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16